Blizzard you need to make better customer service decisions regarding playability

I am writing this in the hopes that someone at blizzard actually reads it. Whoever reads it please pass it on because some things need to change in this game for Shadowlands.

Blizzard this is not a rant but simple business advice from many customers who feel the same way.

I came back to this game after a few years and found a disaster, I just don’t even understand it from a business perspective.

Us, meaning your customers do not play WoW in order to grind out boring tedious and repetitive tasks, for that we get jobs that pay us. Things like reputation farming, grinding out levels of heart of azeroth, dailies, farming for gold because were broke, grinding the materials needed to be able to do visions. These are some of the things that serve no purpose whatsoever other than to annoy customers. You need to get smarter when it comes what we MUST do in order to be successful in the game.

The focus should NOT be
Grinding Reputation/ Heart of azeroth levels/ farming, etc…

The focus of the game SHOULD BE
Doing mythic dungeons/ Raids / Battlegrounds / Arena

Thats what we want to be doing. That is the reason we play the game. Everyone I’ve spoken to has the same complaints, because this system sucks and practically everyone i know will quit if Shadowlands isn’t 100 times better.
Why not make reputation account-wide, that way once you have the reputation, you don’t have to do the tedious grind all over again for an alt?
Specific things like Heart of Azeroth, Legendary Cloak, these things should have to be done only once.
Here is the thing, if I am a new player, I finally leveled up my character to max level, i grind out the reputation, grind out the HoA, legendary cloak, and then try to do mythics but i end up hating how that class plays in mythics and want to change. I will be left with a choice, do all that TERRIBLE stuff again or play a different game!!! I guarantee that most people WILL quit wow because of stupid stuff like this. There are so many good aspects of this game that are being overlooked just because of how unbelievably awful the grind is.

Blizzard your customers want to play the game, not grind everything. its World of WARcraft, not World of GRINDcraft…

3 Likes

If you wish to provide feedback about the game, Xrdemonz, you’ll want to post in the appropriate Community forums. If it doesn’t seem to fit in a specifically titled forum like Quest, Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios, Paladin, etc… General discussion is the default. Customer Support has zero involvement with the development or implementation of the game so posting such feedback here will not be seen by anyone who can really use it.

Remember to focus your discussion, if you don’t like something state why, how would you like to see it work differently?

13 Likes