Blizzard working on Dual Spec as early as June of 2008

24 days ago.

:roll_eyes:

I’m over explaining that 100g to play arena is over priced. Because you can’t just play whenever you are both online, you have to coordinate schedules of when you both have 1-2 days without raiding.

Hey man wanna run some 2s?

Can’t got raid tomorrow, can’t justify spending 100g for couple games.

How about next day? Oh no you raid that day?

With dual spec if we’re on, we can play. Not debate if the session is long enough to justify 100g

2 Likes

What is it that makes you so toxic towards others in the community? Is it that they disagree with you?

1 Like

Zipzo wants people Arena logging just like they raid log. He wants everyone to schedule the entire game around respecs.

2 Likes

Delimicus: exists

Huffposts: “Why are you so toxic?!”

1 Like

Sounds like you and your friend would benefit from making second characters

1 Like

He belittles people for disagreeing with him and assumes his position is absolute and in the majority, you are kind of like a del Jr.

2 Likes

Is Delimicus the guy who tried to bribe his GM with some pitiful amount of gold to be LCed a rejuv gem?

Edit: Seems I have mistaken the human paladins, am now beginning hunt for the thread/video because it has been a slow Monday and I need entertainment.

Yeah because it’s a totally SANE thing to ask players to maintain 2 of the same class to pvp.

Yeah this will retain players in a dying game

1 Like

Its bound to happen. Might not be during tbc but the next batch of classic servers will have it I’m sure.

Toxic? You mean like this?

It’s now toxic to laugh at somebody with 2 epic flying mounts and 7k gold for complaining about respec costs? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

I BG almost every day outside of raid, and I respec to do it. I have the full PvP gear to prove it, and it took a lot of PvP.

1 Like

No, that guy stopped posting a long time ago. Can’t even remember his name now. That was pretty funny, though.

No it’s not toxic, it’s just dumb.

It’s over priced for anyone that plays arena, because they have to schedule games around respec. Otherwise it’s hundreds of gold a week

Wait, now it’s toxic to laugh at someone who posts evidence to the contrary of your opinions?

How do I react to that?

Oh, okay then

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

A lot of the posts you make are pretty heinous tbh.

1 Like

That’s what a gold sink is though, you want to be optimally speced for every type of content you do
 so you need to pay for the respec cost
 choices matter

1 Like

pallies should wait for wrath for seal changes oh wait

3 Likes

He does it for attention. He even admitted it when he talked about his name.

There’s absolutely nothing constructive about anything he says. Probably doesn’t even play TBC Classic. He just comes here to get his kicks in.

2 Likes