Blizzard working on Dual Spec as early as June of 2008

They were already working on Dual Spec in June of 2008.

Also, listen to the response of the crowd from that question. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Shouldn’t you be farming for some gold rn

6 Likes

You mean the year WotLK came out? Good call, when Blizz starts working on WotLK Classic they can start working on implementing dual spec into the game!

30 Likes

It’s almost like dual spec was super popular idea during TBC which is why it was implemented in WoTLK. :thinking:

Crazy that blizzard can make changes to the game, and while TBC and Classic are great, they are not flawless.

6 Likes

What makes you think they’re doing this?

June 2008 would be 17 months into TBC.

OK so how about this. The classic devs ‘begin working’ on dual spec 14 months from now.

Deal?

7 Likes

Why would I farm gold?

So you can afford to respec

I can afford respec.

Again, why would I farm gold?

1 Like

Wow okay nice nitpick I’ll change that to IF they start working on WotLK insert the rest of my comment here

1 Like

Good call!

So I’ll just share that sentiment, except it’ll be for Dual Spec implemented in TBC Classic!

:+1:

Hey, this guy knows what’s up.

I’m all for this.

5 Likes

I have 7,000 gold and 2 epic flying mounts. Respeccing is still way overpriced

1 Like

I have way less than that.

It’s not overpriced.

5 Likes

That’s not sharing the sentiment
 Nice try though

1 Like

It is if you play arena

1 Like

But I did. You’re hinging your bets on something that hasn’t even been announced and then negging on people hinging their bets on something else that hasn’t been announced.

Ironic.

I do play arena.

It’s not overpriced.

6 Likes

So you’re just greedy! Dang man it must hurt to dip into the bank whenever you want to respec

4 Likes

LOL I didn’t “hinge my bets” on anything, nor am I “negging” anyone
 again, nice try though.