Blizzard WHEN ARE YOU BRINGING BACK WOTLK SERVERS? WE HATE cata!

Blizzard WHEN ARE YOU BRINGING BACK WOTLK SERVERS? WE HATE cata!

31 Likes

People who want to play TBC or Wrath are completely lost. You cannot be helped.

TBC killed World of Warcraft and WotLK defiled its dead body.

You guys asking for these falsely so called expansions to repeat are what got Classic into the mess its currently in. And you dont even realize it.

You truly deserve SOD.

1 Like

Unfortunately TBC and WOTLK are dead. Classic Era is where it’s at.

btw Blizz, how about bringing back that cloning service?

8 Likes

Who hates cata? thats gonna be way more fun that wrath

1 Like

True. It is objectively better and more interesting than Wrath.

But that doesnt say much considering how utterly awful Wrath is.

I think its extremely hilarious that Wrath babies spent thousands of dollars on GDKP only to have their gear rendered obsolete in Cata.

Blizzards coolest move in recent years.

1 Like

Mr.Uptight you didnt respond to my other post where you got REKT lmao

7 Likes

Cata is peak PvP

2 Likes

are you a retail kid that is upset that no one plays retail so you troll classic forums all day? Lmao…

3 Likes

Oh lol, youre posting from a SOD character. SOD aka Retail minus.

Smart.

The difference between Retail and TBC/Wrath/SOD players is that Retail players are honest about playing Retail.

1 Like

I keep seeing this post. Is this a Blizzard bot/ai account?

I don’t think it is a real person. And if it is, I think they are just trying to troll people. People don’t normally post or argue in such a way if they are serious. I think he is just clowning, if it is a person at all.

6 Likes

you will learn to love it.

retail is bad, even cata is better.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s obvious trolling. He’s doing this here, on the SoD forum, and on the Cata forum.

I suspect he’s one of the people who “role plays” on different forum avatars. There was a specific poster who kept doing this in the past and I’m not sure if this is the same one but either way, this is obvious trolling. Who knows about AI replies. maybe. I suspect this is a person who is bored and is trying to find entertainment more than a bot.

8 Likes

Nope, I won’t play Cata, I did not like it the first time around - why should I play it now, when Era and HC is there for me?

Era servers for TBC and Wrath both would keep me subbed for a long, long time yet.

10 Likes

I hear you and empathize.
But maybe drop the “we” giving the appearance you’re speaking for everyone.
Some players like it and plan to enjoy it.

If this is a post to garner support for a Wrath Era server/servers then I do agree with that idea.

4 Likes

Yeah…Cata was the reason I quite WoW last time, and I guess its going to be the reason I quit again. How hard would it have been to keep or at least have a few servers of Wrath??

6 Likes

No, Tankzalot is not the only person that feels this way…“We” is correct.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree!

3 Likes

Cata was great. It was actually better than WOTLK, they just messed up and let it sit for too long.

Subjective.

4 million subs lost during Cata say otherwise.

You seem jealous here. Problems with finances at home or?

3 Likes