Blizzard we had enough!

Its time blizzard, its our right… NAY our destiny…give us fat tripple chin goblins models!! Why, why can’t we be fat like gallywix or similar, not every races needs to be super buff. Oh no the RP people who play only elfs will be gross out about a fat modle… who cares, the other 90% of the players would love to have fat tripple chin goblin modles (its a made up number, but i hope to get more support lol)

Please support my dreams, thank you

11 Likes

You are a very very wrong person.

1 Like

Why? Because I want more customization options for goblins? Because i want to play as a fat rich goblin? Don’t judge my dreams

5 Likes

It would be contrary to the Goblin story.
Gallywix is essentially a slave driver, a big fat whale gorging on all the profits.
And when the Goblin island went down, all of his rich “friends” essentially became his employees.

So, we need to update the Goblin story.

I propose a quest chain where the skinny little Goblins rise up, murder Gallywix, and eat him.

And then, we can have fat goblins.

4 Likes

OR maybe Gallywix needs a group of chromy to do his work, and he creates the fat goblin mafia to keep an eye in the Goblin Cartel Blackmarket? either way i just want fat goblin models

I just want to hit things with a Tauren Totem!
It’s been 18 years.

9 Likes

I will fight for the right to have Tauren totems as weapons just like the classic cinematic video, if you fight for my right to have fat goblins?

2 Likes

Triple the chin, triple the jowls.

wiggles toes

3 Likes

Fat goblins for the win! its been several years in game since they relocated, im sure they have some people who have gotten fat

2 Likes

I’m a supporter of any customization so long as it isn’t anything stupid like an Orc allied race for the Alliance.

So yeah, give us fat Goblins!

3 Likes

Here here!!! Fat goblins or we unsub!

2 Likes

Because, as an adventurer, you do way too much cardio :slight_smile:

1 Like

waves

I see you’re still advocating for this! Give us fat goblins!

Tell that to the kultirans xD haha

Although to be fair, Boralus everything is in a short walking distance… Zul’dazar you gotta go up down left right all the stairs. No wonder the Zandalari are fit.

1 Like

when was the last time you walked anywhere in wow? We literally fly everywhere lol

1 Like

I will support your cause. I hope that you take into consideration support for Ogres as an allied race.

3 Likes

Ogres and fat goblins are like siblings. If we have one we shall have the other!!

3 Likes

I’d be all for this. I made a fat sith inquisitor in swtor and it was awesome, not sure why they don’t allow for a body slider for height/width already.

1 Like

Add the chins and give them boob physics. I wanna see them giggle and sway Blizzard!

2 Likes

dont forget the love handles… man blizz could do some cool stuff with fat goblins, heritage armor is a monacle top hat and cigar. Mount? a chair bein carried by smaller goblins.

2 Likes

Goblins got a very underwhelming Heritage Set. I would love to see them get a secondary set that is a baron theme.

2 Likes