Blizzard we had enough!

i know, when i saw the goblin one i was like W T F is this?!? i know they where going for the whole goblin eng vs gnomish eng but gnomes looks cooler imo

They’re planning to add more customization in the future, so HOPEFULLY we can have big thick Goblins and other races for body images and etc. Would be nice!

1 Like

Counter argument, every pro wrestler in the 80’s and 90’s

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Who said anything about walking? Do you know how heavy a sword is, not to mention armor? You swing a sword around for 5 minutes and tell me that isn’t cardio. :slight_smile:

you can be fat and still lift heavy armor and weapons, also if weapons and armor are so heavy. How do gnomes, undead, female BE even lift half their weapons?

Good cardio.

Not sure if you are serious or not but one thing for sure, in Second Life, where you can modify your body to be just about anything, there is a huge number of people who are … well … huge.

Not sure I get the reason people want to do this.

Honestly i just like gallywix model, think its amazing. And i want to play as that, there too many elfs and pretty races. I want ugly races like fat goblins, ogre, the bird people from TBC arrakoa or what ever.

As the saying goes, what ever floats your boat.

1 Like

my boat is being floated by triple chins and love handles baby lets go