Blizzard WE ASKED for Mage Tower Weapons

Probably because they realized they look ridiculous. One swing and the thing spins forever at 200 mph. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone use that mog.

At first when I thought folks would be able to go in there with a roided out heart of Azeroth, covenant powers and soul binds, SL legendary I was like “nahh mogs are enough”. Nothing borrowed works in there and it is way harder than it was when I did it as current content on my warlock and mage. Destro and fire respectively. Now having seen what it’s all about, if people can get that done let them have the skull on a stick. (It’s what the scepter of sargeras mage tower appearance is). They’ve definitely earned it.

1 Like

Precisely. The only argument people cling onto now is “you weren’t there at the time!”

Heck, someone made another thread proclaiming their 7/7 appearances and admitted the tower was far harder than they thought it would be, but they stuck to their “I defend people’s accomplishments” schtick with the original MT appearances. So basically, they only defend “I was there” at this point and not actual accomplishments. The FOMO defense force is nauseating.

It’s shame the creator of the Bring Back Wishlist in the council explicity disagrees with bringing back FOMO rewards.

Letholas’ view is very narrow and I hope they reconsider. Their stance doesn’t seem to consider timewalking whatsoever.

We’ve already seen how Blizzard can make timewalking very difficult. I see no reason why CM sets, etc. can’t come back if they’re equal or harder difficulty. FOMO breeds toxicity to no end and it needs to die in fire. There are certainly ways to bring FOMO content back without “diminishing player efforts” anywhere.

1 Like

FOMO is in itself a stupid fear. But that’s beside the point. If they weren’t there, this could be the time to show them a glimpse of thelast really great expansion this game will ever apparently have. It’s all been way downhill since the planet stabby stab. Remind players that this game didn’t used to just be good it was great and you don’t have to time travel all the way back to 2004 to see the proof.

Oh stop, it’s so old by now. You aren’t getting the original MT appearances because of the difficulty, and some of these challenges are easier than they were in the OG Mage Tower until quite a while into it.

And the OG Mage Tower wasn’t FOMO. THIS version of the Mage Tower is the only of the two you can even kinda describe as FOMO.

2 Likes

Feel free to add me to your ignore list if you’re tired of reading my posts. It’s quite simple to do and will make the forum experience more enjoyable for both of us!

Not wrong at all. The only people that think old items are NEEDED are the trash players thatre taking 200+ attempts to beat their challenge. I’m sorry but that is 100% a skill issue and NOTHING else.

I’ve beat the challenge on multiple lvl 50 alts I havnt touched in 2 years and never took more than 60 tries on any of them while being in absolute crap unoptimized bfa leveling gear with trash trinkets.

And everyone In my guild that’s done it all did it with their current SoD raid gear.

1 Like

Me putting you on ignore doesn’t prevent you from continually trying to derail thread after thread with the same BS.

1 Like

Hmm, this thread is about asking Blizzard for MT weapons.

404 Error: Derailment not found.

If you think my posts are derailing a thread then flag them and move on. Easy right?

The gaslighting is quite palpable here.

1 Like

He only quoted one word to fit their empty argument, and didn’t continue beyond it. Clowns will be clowns.

1 Like

Disagreeing with you is not gaslighting. Calling that dilutes the term.

1 Like

No, but accusing of him of derailing the thread, while he’s being on topic is either a deliberate gaslighting attempt or shows a failure to read.

The latter almost for sure. Or an inability to argue constructively. But it’s not gaslighting.

“And the OG Mage Tower wasn’t FOMO” probably qualifies as gaslighting as well.

Certainly not. It’s wrong, but that doesn’t make it gaslighting.

The fact is, they came with malicious intent. We can argue constructively.

Yeah, I agree. I’ll start developing the game differently next time. Just tell me what you like.

2 Likes