Blizzard WE ASKED for Mage Tower Weapons

Why’d you remove the quotation marks from that? I quoted someone who said the OG Mage Tower wasn’t FOMO and made it clear I disagreed with them. That post had nothing to do with the current TW MT.

I mean the people that made the promise are all gone therefore nobody is breaking their promise lol.

Except for the countless examples of people doing the challenge in Shadowlands gear on every class and spec in the game.

Don’t participate in the challenge then? You think it’s overtuned, you hate the rewards, why are you doing it?

Cuz Blizzard felt like giving people who didn’t play Legion an opportunity to acquire a unique bear form model.

You were a few years late.

1 Like

Bobby’s still around. When your inferiors make a decision, it reflects on you. He could veto pretty much any decision anyone makes. So, if someone at Blizzard decided to re-introduce the artifact appearances and Bobby (or some other higher up) didn’t veto it, it would reflect on them.

Thankfully, Bobby is an honorable man.

no.
limited time means limited time.
was stated when MT first released, multiple times.

1 Like

If you think Bobby is spending his days thinking about or making decisions involving the Mage Tower you are beyond delusional. I’d be surprised if he was even aware timewalking was going on right now.

Nah, I’ll rather they just make new rewards entirely, something fresh and preferably not re-skinned.

:thinking:

I’m not going to stalk your mage, but you did your first MT in June 2018, over a year after it was released. The current destro difficulty is extremely similar to the April 2017 release of Legion MT.

You can argue that it shouldn’t be tuned for release if you want, but saying it’s harder now when you did it so late then is a bit disingenuous.

Disingenuous? Stop trying to start an argument because of…I don’t even know what. All I said was I did it during legion and this version is much harder than the one I originally did. There’s nothing disingenuous about that statement. Mage tower was out for over a year akd that’s around the time I got to it apparently. I didn’t even check myself. Some of you guys are so weird literally searching someone’s achievements to try and discredit them so you can feel special. I had no idea exactly when I did it until you stalked me. Worst kind of person. And weird. And creepy. You are creepy.

Ugh, this place. I’m going to take some time to address “gaslighting” and “failure to read” by looking at content in its context.

Humanbeak posted, for the nth time, a reductive misrepresentation of the broad debate over reintroduction of the original Mage Tower appearances, specifically:

I responded that his argument was old, and (as many others have over the course of this non-debate) that difficulty isn’t part of the reason why the OG appearances aren’t coming back.

Difficulty is not and never has been part of the REASON those appearances aren’t coming back, regardless that relative difficulty has been discussed in threads ABOUT those appearances not coming back. That’s not opinion, that’s simple and easily understandable fact.

He responds by telling me to put him on ignore if I’m tired of reading his posts. I respond:

Not stating that he’s derailing this specific, SINGULAR thread, but that he’s been trying to derail “thread after thread” - MULTIPLE threads - with the same reductive and misrepresentative claims and approach, often paired with personal insults against people who disagree.

He’s been doing this from the outset after Blizzard made clear the OG appearances weren’t returning, and his behavior is immediately recognizable to anyone regularly reading Mage Tower threads (and even some not specific to MT) over the last few months.

Content that existed for nearly a year and a half isn’t FOMO.

1 Like

Your implication was that your experience as someone who completed it means it is too hard now. But your experience was about a month before it ended, so not really a good comparison if the intention was to replicate the release difficulty.

Why is it so weird to get relevant information that is easily available in a public area? It took all of 20 seconds…

You should probably consider charging me rent for living in your head.

Ohhhhh, burn. Not side-stepping facts again at all.

What facts? All I see is a wall of opinions. Sorry you think my on-topic posts are thread derailments. It’s more likely you just don’t like reading opposing views. Remember, the ignore option is there and ripe for the taking!

Interpreting facts like “difficulty has nothing to do with why you’re not getting the OG Mage Tower appearances” as an opinion is a you problem. One of several.

Yes, “diminish player efforts” certainly had nothing to do with difficulty. I’m sure the OP loves the free thread bumps though.

“Joined Dec 26, '21”

You sure did join the forums very recently considering you’ve been supposedly reading months worth of my posts, and it’s really hilarious that your posting activity just seems to be primarily bashing on others over the Mage Tower in such a short period of time.

How about posting from your forum main?

You’re getting worse each response.

2 Likes

No, but doing old content for gear is an option if you aren’t able to do the scenarios “normally”.

That’…fine? T20 mythic sets are great.

They can’t bring the horde chopper back
They won’t be bringing the og mt weapons back

“Many players pushed themselves to collect all the appearances they could before the tower closed. Reintroducing those same appearances now would diminish those players’ accomplishment”

Sounds like a mixture of difficulty and “I was there!” to me. Now that we know difficulty was maintained, fervent “TW MT will be easier and will make me feel sad about muh excloosives” posters now can only latch onto “I was there!”

But keep clogging up a thread asking for the weapons to come back. The more you post, the more the thread gets pushed to the top, so keep at it!

2 Likes