Blizzard was listening

100% agree!

All that I disagree with is that, if I’ve put in 1000 hours of practice, I want to be paired with someone else that has also put in 1000 hours of practice. And/or is playing at a level that is equitable to 1000 hours of practice. Don’t get pedantic here, the intent is obvious.

Taken to an extreme, there is a level of frustration when someone who is 2500 joins your group and insta-wipes on everything: obvious carry.

So while I applaud your very realistic expectation of a 33% win-rate, it shouldn’t be that way.

When I finished S1 (2500’ish score, got KSH but no portals), I think I ran about 40 dungeons total. That’s more or less only running each dungeon 3-4 times; a win rate of 80-90%. But I don’t care about the 90% win, I care about the 10% loss … and how I could get better. And … the fact there ISN’T really a way to practice so I can get better drives me bananas.

Maybe in a few years, Follower-dungeons will fill in this gap. It’s certainly not there yet.

Take care. :slight_smile:

I cannot envision a player who thinks that millions of other players should have to make 20 minute corpse runs in world content. Do you get paid by the bad take?

At 10s, I think I’d be at 99%

Ah okay, I’m just stupid. I misread it, guess I was skimming too fast. Well that’s pretty awesome!

Looks to me like M+ will become even more elitist and toxic the higher you go.

This is Ions vision.

1 Like

I dont know why you keep saying you need this big progression, when we are talking about doing +10 or lower keys, not pushing high ones. M0 the first couple of weeks when they are the only thing available are good place to learn a dungeon, that is all im saying.

After that you have +2 to +10 to learn, where you can pretty much always time a key with current way they are balancing the game.

Dont know why you keep bringing raid progression, but just know I have 10 times the experience you do.

what did they listen to

Sure.

And a supermodel gf that lives in the Niagara Falls area …

For someone that has so little raiding experience you care too much about other people progression .

You realize we can all see your raid progression, right? Rather-- your UTTER LACK OF RAID PROGRESSION.

I’m not a CE raider, but I never claimed to be. Only that I have orders of magnitude more experience than you-- which I do. And everyone can see that.

Oh oh oh… but like I said a few posts ago, all your CE achvs are on some other account, right?

Dude, quit while you’re ahead. People like you making ridiculous claims like this are so common around here it’s a meme.

Here – I’ll even save you the next step: where you log on an alt to post how “awesome that guy Dartakan is” … and what a surprise, that alt has the same number of Achvs, pets, etc as you.

wrekt

Oh oh oh… but like I said a few posts ago, all your CE achvs are on some other account, right?

At least, make the minimal effort to check before making said claim.
Dartakan has all CEs for Dragonflight.

You are both warriors, so did you look in a mirror by accident?

As much as I hate looking up people’s profiles, I DID look.

All I saw was a bunch of 4/8s, and no M+ progression.

So… if I’m wrong, I’m fine to admit that.

Honestly, that only makes his assertion’s worse since someone with multiple CEs should have a better argument. lol

But I obviously didn’t mistake my profile since, again, he has zero M+ progression and I’m 2700’ish.

edit: It’s also more than a little lame to try and talk down to someone with that phrase of “someone with so little progression”, when I’m in a full Heroic raiding guild that dabbles in Mythic for fun. There is little else to do, when full-time Mythic requires more WORK than fun. The Roster Boss is as much or more of a hurdle than just playing.

If my progress was just LFR and some Normal, he’d have a point.

My progression is more than solid.

So you don’t know how to look people up.

Here you go:

You’ll have to explain to me how he has CE for Fyrakk … and his raiding profile shows 0 bosses killed for Mythic.

And in fact, 8/9 for Heroic. Hasn’t even killed Fyrakk on HEROIC. Not ONCE.

I have FIFTEEN on my profile. And we only ran that raid for like 18 weeks!!! lolol

I only skimmed the main profile page because, like I said, I don’t like endlessly digging into people’s profiles for board discussions. It almost never relates to the main point.

Because it’s an alt?

You are the one that brought up my alt progress to try to attack my arguments, don’t cry when I just do the same to you.

Nahhh….before DF, Ret needed defensives and passive damage reduction more than anything.

what did they listen to