But I cant kill my own faction
Err ummmm… crickets
Switch to PVE server
--
Start your own mafia Collusion team!
-
-

We dont have a fix for this!

Well duh because you basically were to lazy to write in different mat type requirements and make the announcement that you changed the mat type required for the event… but that’s to big brained of an idea I guess.

5 Likes
  1. There is no Silithian Collusion.
  2. There has never been Silithian Collusion.
  3. We have clearly doctored video of these conspiracy theorists, who state there is Silithian Collusion, eating a live puppy on national television
2 Likes

This is a museum piece. I don’t know why you expected this

1 Like

It was like this back in Vanilla. People are more upset about this is because they are seeing it more commonly now because the stuff people have not are more commonly used to communicate with each other compared to what people had back then.

This isn’t new, people either forgot this happened or didn’t care. Blizzard knew this was going to happen because they remember it happening back then. They aren’t saying anything in regards of it most likely because they believe there isn’t anything wrong with what is being done.

Could say that this falls under what Jay said years ago. “You think you want this, but you don’t” Could be part of that.

Not sure what different mats would have done to stop collusion… Guilds would just collude on the new mats. New mats would have delayed farming but would have done nothing for collusion.

1 Like

“NO CHANGES” and “MUSEUM PIECE” sailed and abruptly sank one heck of a long time ago…and “As Vanilla as Orcishly Possible” is rapidly sinking.

2 Likes

Sure some things. But nothing like op is asking for. Changing black lotus spawn points is a far cry from mechanical and gameplay overhauls

1 Like

You’re either lying or you never actually played Vanilla if you think this happened during the AQ event.

How could people collude weeks and even months ahead of time for an event they didn’t even know anything about, for quests they didn’t even know anything about, that had rep requirements they didn’t know anything about, for a title that no one even knew existed? Can you even make sense of your own statement?

Most servers only had 1-2 guilds on either faction that were even capable of completing the red, green, and blue scepter shard quests immediately on patch 1.9 and that already ruled out most other guilds so colluding to control carapace fragments was the least of their worries.

10 Likes

Not attempting to justify collusion, but perhaps blizzard doesn’t see the AQ war effort/gate opening as a red v blue event?

1 Like

Blizzard quite enjoys turning it into red vs blue. It keeps THEM out of the spotlight AND keeps players playing for faction pride.

The issue is Silithian Collusion and is in no way at all red vs blue. It’s “sweaties” vs everyone else. This has ZERO to do with red vs blue, unlike he AV threads.

I really hate calling them “sweaty” also. It isn’t the best word. (Agreeing with Misadventure but clarifying)

2 Likes

I did play back in Vanilla. What I am saying is that what was being done back in Vanilla did happen, but it wasn’t as big as what is going on right now. It’s bigger now because people now know what needs to done in advance and they have more time to prep for it.

1 Like

I didn’t expect Blizzard to do anything, so none of that surprises me.

This whole thing has caused permanent same faction rivalries that weren’t there before on Earthfury. It has been said many times “once the gates open no one will care” while completely ignoring that people have memories and will not forget simply over a shiny new raid opening.

6 Likes

Why do people care?

Because theres nothing left of WoW after this?

I mean shadowlands will be the end of blizzard.

Just give us what we want and be done with it

3 Likes

And what’s that exactly?

30 day pause on event

Nah sounds awful. Just let it play out. Report those you feel deserve it and move on

Pause for 30 days …lol

It’s only logical method.

There’s no logic. There’s only your personal desires.

1 Like

This is the official Blizzard solution to 99.9999% of disruptions caused by the opposite faction on PvP servers. You willingly signed up for PvP to happen whenever other players wanted to make it happen, suck it up.

Your own faction has to be doing something actually wrong. Them not helping you with Horde, or gleefully watching you die as they scoop up the Silithids you can’t kill now, is not wrong.

If you want to beat coordination, you have to actually coordinate yourself. Cross-faction coalitions can be fractured because PvP still applies to the Horde that are part of the faction. As for competition against same-faction? Well… get used to it. You’re not entitled to Silithids anymore than you are Rich Thorium Veins, Devilsaur, Black Lotus, or anything else.

Get there first, get friends together, and do your best. Otherwise, tough luck, no scepter for you until after the event.

PS - Making a new thread every day to whine about the same thing is just vandalizing the forums. You’re crying, grow up and stop that.

1 Like