Blizzard stop firing your employees please

No, it’s not.

No, it’s not.

Ah, yes. The ol’ “my feelings matter more than facts” defense.

Would you stop necroing all my ancient threads???

Except for the recent one about the jailer…that one is very important and worth your consideration, as I’ve made some very good arguments and points that will make you smarter;

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-jailer-is-not-evil/840525/55

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnsBDnwCBuc

I mean… if you are going to raise the dead… might as well have some fun with it.

I think that person is just peeved off for reasons that are against the rules for me to openly say.

1 Like

Because my name is against tos? Lmfao

Attempts Jedi mind trick

You are going to go home, and rethink your life.

1 Like

I really hate those types of people honestly.

What in the seven hells are you blabbering about. Nobody is talking about those topics here.

1 Like

I promise you dont hate them more than they hate their own livez.

As a person who tends to hold grudges… this won’t work for you buddy

Dat necro tho

She’s just mad at me because I like flying, she doesn’t.

Is she? I can’t make out what the hell they typed.

Lol thats not it at all. If anyone is mad its you. Why else would someone report my name because of my opionion.

After reading your attacks i just find it comical and hipocritic you write a “be nice to each other post.”

Change th3 name to “be nice to people that share my opinons and views” and we hit the mark.

What is even happening here?

1 Like

You are fantasizing that Blizzzard is a rich person. It isn’t. It’s a company, and it is not “rich”. The money was all spent. Blizzard is “poor”.

Who gets that sports car? What a bizzarre fantasy! No human being has that money. No human being gets (or keeps, or can spend) the money if it isn’t spent on salaries.

This thread seems like a children’s idea of how a company works.

This thread is ancient and was only necro’d because some chick was mad at me as she thinks I reported her name because I disagreed with her over flying.

1 Like

Well, theoretically, decreasing expenses increases profit which increases stock value and/or results in higher shareholder dividends. Usually, people are laid off because the resulting loss of revenue will be less than the loss of the expense. But even when the opposite is true, they are still laid off to increase short-term profit. When it comes to public corporations, the latter is usually the case.

Blizzard is not poor…

The CEO?