Blizzard stop firing your employees please

People like me pay you money for years to make you rich not so you can sack everyone, you got the money to keep that place in France going so keep it going, you don’t realize the value these people bring to the company, I mean right now we are getting laggy and buggy chat, stop firing people, it’s not like you are poor, just needed to get that off my chest.

I mean I get companies occasionally need to restructure and modernize but nothing compares to the human element, of having someone to interact with that’s my opinion.

Edit: Just giving you heads up, the people had problem with this post, it was restored, but I still say avoid talking specific names directly when possible, thanks!

56 Likes

I mean I’m not defending Blizzard but I don’t think a random person on the General Forums understands the inner-workings of a billion dollar company and their decision making process enough to declare whether they were right or wrong to make those decisions.

70 Likes

Stop firing the incorrect employees

69 Likes

Right now chat on my server is bugged as anything, my theory is someone in France has had a nervous breakdown and attacked the game or something like that.

1 Like

Chat is bugged because there’s a pre-patch that was rushed out for one so there’s sure to be bugs and also there’s a lot more people online right now than usual which naturally lags things because Blizzard uses Great Value servers.

5 Likes

Are you new to capitalism, that is how it works, anything to give the Ceo a bigger bonus

It is like elitism but in real life xD

12 Likes

I’d like to imagine a Dennis Nedry situation.

3 Likes

At this point I wish they’d fire me so I could stop crawling back like the simp I am.

I know I’m not the only one in this thread.

6 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about but I liked your post because I love your character choices.

1 Like

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say ‘that place in France’ probably had absolutely nothing to do with your laggy/buggy chat, and almost certainly weren’t the ones responsible for fixing it.

5 Likes

This is true and i’m not defending op or blizzard, but at the same time the paycheck the ceo gets yearly is a bit to much for how poor these games are being released and executed.

10 Likes

Character from Jurassic Park who sabotaged everything before taking his leave.

3 Likes

Even if it’s got nothing to do with it, the more human brains you have to address a problem the better.

1 Like

What I have observed, it’s mostly like this…
( Not just in forums but Twitter, chat, etc…)

• Neck beard Fans says: blizzard is a company. If they have to fire those incompetent ppl then by all mean do fire them and listen to OUR feedbacks, streams, etc. Also, of my subs hurts due to their buggy launch then please fire them all. Bobby you are the man!
  • SJW says: blizzard needs to fire those employees that made bikini Armor exclusive for females, males needs them or just remove bikini armour in general and also the females don’t need to be attractive or beautiful, let the males be, with all kind of relationship, gay etc
  • Mythic plus Raider, RIO fan says : just fire all or give them no money, don’t care. As long as the game is engaging for my R,io,aids.
  • Casual player says: I really don’t care. If the game improves then by all means go head.
  • Old Dev fanbase says: blizzard as changed under the rule of Activition blizzard. I can no longer love them anymore…
  • Old school pixelated Classic player says: ( they look pixelated 2D in real life as well) THANK GOD! WE HAVE CLASSIC! GO AHEAD AND FIRE ALL THE DEVS OF THE LIVE VERSION OF WOW. BUT LEAVE WOW CLASSIC ALONE!!!
  • Veteran to Semi-causal player says: well, that’s what blizzard or lizzard does to boost their profit with less liabilities. All they think about is eSports this and that…Sad to see it’s fallen from grace.a
    Well, I might look forward to FFXIV or another mmorpg…

So, that’s how it is…

5 Likes

LOL about blizzard thinking about esports lololololol

And money, if you read it properly…lolololol mooooo :cow:

• Veteran to Semi-causal player says: well, that’s what blizzard or lizzard does to boost their profit with less liabilities. All they think about is eSports this and that…Sad to see it’s fallen from grace.a
    Well, I might look forward to FFXIV or another mmorpg…

They don’t give a flying fui about esports.

1 Like

Not based on consumer level but business standards. if they provide no price money for eSports tournament then they will do just that to gain profits. I guess, they did that, didn’t they…
eSports is one way to market the game as well…imo

it’s not the firing that’s really the problem, it’s the people they’ve hired to replace the vets that have left in recent years.

the state wow’s in right now should make anyone feel shame for having taken part in putting it out. absolutely shameful. this is the prime example of why you don’t hire based on the name on the application, but by the qualifications listed within.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you. (Queues broke back mountain)… “no matter how hard I try, I just can’t quit you.”

1 Like