Blizzard - Sort AV

Horde down the boss with 3 bunkers still up. Your PVP is abysmal in this game compared to what it used to be.

2 Likes

Both sides can do it, however I will say Guards and Bosses in AV / Ashran / Wintergrasp need a serious buff.

This is PvP, not PvE.

3 Likes

Every season the power creep jacks up AV until they patch it to buff the NPCs to compensate for the ilvl increase. Amazes me after all these years they still don’t get out ahead of it. Just shows how PvP devs are a joke for this game. We’re a mini-game, they don’t care.

4 Likes

Which is funny to me, because that poll blizzard posted shows Dragonflight PVP is #2 desired under M+

Big brain thought process for blizz to understand though

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, how is Lokholar the Ice Lord these days?

1 Like

It was summoned against SPM about 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

We killed the boss with 4 bunkers up. Good time to get that fast av achievement though.

Wow. So it really is a race to the boss now.

From what I heard, those things are garbage now like around the same threat as the ogre king in ashran.

2 Likes

Also boss in Ashran is very easy to kill now too. The glaives in IOC feel like paper.

1 Like

GET IN THE ROBOT SHINJI!

Oh yea I always wanted to ask, I heard that the AV fights all take place in the past if you do the quests and you’re talking to like, Drek and stuff? Is that actually true? I really ought to level a character in classic some time just to see tbh.

Sorry, I don’t know anything about lore.

Last I heard, there’s no past. It is like multi-verse now. They brought back Garrosh and stuff from the multi-verse. Not sure though.

Totally agree you would think they would be ahead of the game, but no it always happens. No point in grabbing towers and bunkers at the moment.

They’re like traps now.

Let’s distract the noobs with these “bg objectives” and slow down their entire team.

1 Like

Real talk should like, druids and frost mages just sacrifice themselves and run into the enemy zerg to slow them down? Or does everyone have to still cap the final GY?

edit: I wish that when the npcs became too weak it would incentivize a huge fight in the field of strife instead of just rushing the bosses.

1 Like

alterac isnt pvp

It’s difficult to keep the AV bosses alive. For something so massive they have a piddly 8.6M healthpool. 12 to 20 seconds of focus fire will kill it. So healing it a lot and disrupting them can keep it alive up but having to babysit it that much is annoying. The Ashran summoned bosses have like 19M hp making them twice as durable.

same i wanna feel the pvp alot of the guards / bossses die too quick to a group of ppl

so what is the new av strat now rush to the boss again ?