Blizzard - Sort AV

Most pugs still won’t try to pull with 3+ towers up but with only 2 towers up it’s kill boss asap. This might change as we become fully conquest geared, if npcs are not buffed.

I hate this point in every expansion, literally every time.

1 Like

So why are you here exactly?

1 Like

I don’t answer to you.

You just did. If you really didn’t answer to him, you’d just not respond at all.

1 Like

Yes it is pretty much that atm. Just came out of one. 3-4 bunkers up Horde killed Van. I’ve done 4-5 and Horde have won every one.

1 Like

In my view. No one should be able to kill the end boss in AV until all towers or bunkers are down. Regardless of how strong the boss is. That encourages PVP.

4 Likes

Agreed here. Rushing bosses is the pve of pvp.

2 Likes

3 bunkers up?
PATHETIC.

I’ve killed Drek with 2 tanks with all 4 towers up yesterday.

Observe:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1817588455?t=8342s

Im in one now…Ill let you know

When people are able to kill the boss with 3 or 4 towers still up, the towers become a trap for players trying to do bg objectives.

Instead of capping towers, everyone should be rushing to the boss to add their DPS. If you stay at a tower to make sure it burns, you’re helping your team lose.

1 Like

Hey, you appear to be offline.

I am on another toon

We won that one at last because we rushed and slowed them down.

It’s very difficult to get a pug to understand that. we managed it this last time because funnily enough, everyone listened at the beginning. I just hate AV like this, it’s not great fun.

Downed boss with 0 down. We didn’t even cap the GY. 1 tank, 5 healers, the rest all dps. This was a pug. Epics feel wonky right now. We also had an Ashran where a hunter went and 3-shot their frag turn-in guy.

3 Likes

That was a response, not an answer. He is a forum bully and needs to be treated as such. I am letting him know I will not entertain his bs.

If anyone uses Twitter, please consider sending a tweet to @WarcraftDevs to let them know that the epic bg bosses need to be buffed.

Otherwise, things might not change for a while.

3 Likes

You literally always do, haha.

Blizz needs to tune epic BGs for the new season’s gear-power level. Yet another oversight…

1 Like