Blizzard should add High Elven Paladins to Void Elves like they added Highborne Mages to Night Elves

I don’t think even you know what you’re talking about anymore.

3 Likes

1 Like

you’re arguing against void elf paladins when we arent asking for void elf paladins

1 Like

The problem with Void Elf Paladins is that they’re a walking contradiction. This isn’t like the Shen’dralar Highborne rejoining the Night Elves and teaching them the Arcane, these are two polar opposites. They are the antithesis of each other.

Real quick, what’s the name of the thread?

4 Likes

well you start off as void elf, but if you select only high elf features (meaning hair/skin/eye, which would include the whole gamut of human skin tones from black to pale), then paladin class becomes available, you lose your velf racials and you are called high elf paladin if you select paladin

1 Like
4 Likes

so we are asking for a sub race of velf called high elf since you’d lose your velf racials, you’d no longer be a velf

1 Like
1 Like

Which fully infringes on Blood Elves the playable High Elf race.

:thinking:

4 Likes

so you can be a belf hunter, so can velfs.
infringe?

1 Like

By spamming threads? :thinking:

2 Likes

First of all, I was agreeing with Jackofdemons that paladins thematically cannot use the Void, so a Void paladin skin would make no sense. Second, you’re asking for paladins to be shoehorned into void elves, so you kind of are. If you’re trying to gaslight me, it’s not working.

This is why people have a problem with your movement: your idea amounts to preferential treatment to actually turn void elves into two races in one since you can’t handle it being just borderline that. This is almost definitely not something Blizzard would ever do for one race; they’re not going to let you change to a different name and a different set of racials depending entirely on how your character looks, thereby giving you access to a class that you wouldn’t have as a void elf. They would have to at least make warlocks void elf-exclusive in exchange, but if they did, you’d start campaigning for high elves to get that class, too.

5 Likes

no not trying to gaslight you. there are non void elf high elf wayfarers in the telogus rift. they have allied with velfs but arent void elves. itd be cool if we could just have them straight up but blizz decided to just let us use their looks.

1 Like

Hey Hyper, have you ever though about how Paladins going to work when the way in and out of Telogrus Rift is through a Void Rift, or a Void Portal?

If not, then time to get back to the drawing board, because Void Elf Paladins won’t work, regardless.

4 Likes

not asking for void elf paladins.

1 Like

But you are. Asking for Paladins on Void Elves is asking for Void Elf Paladins, no matter how you twist the narrative.

1 Like

You’re asking for devout light themed aligned elves to be the wayfarers in the rift

You think Paladins? Are some of the Elves in the rift studying the void alongside VEs is that it?

Softsong already addressed this argument.

3 Likes

i’m asking for high elf wayfarer paladins. come on guys, this isnt complicated

1 Like