Blizzard should add High Elven Paladins to Void Elves like they added Highborne Mages to Night Elves

Night Elves HAVE mages. They added them a long time ago saying it was the Highborne.

Back in Cataclysm.

2 Likes

Yet here I am playing one, w the mentioned class and all.

7 Likes

You have 6x more posts here than I do and this is second post you’ve made about this in as many days, as shown above. I guess ignorance is also in your wheelhouse.

Can’t say I’m surprised, especially since you clearly don’t have a clue on lore for your own race. Honestly, kind of silly from a RP server player.

6 Likes

Well when they introduec Void elves to make up for the lack of enough. They said it was composed of Rejected Blood Elves and somes High Elves that followed Alleria during her training and all

1 Like

err night elves have been mages for several expacs now. and you’re right blood elf druids ftw! just as a friendly reminder, void elves cant be paladins, shaman, druids or demon hunters.

3 Likes

Friendly reminder that out of 24 races, half of them can be 8 classes, including Velfs, who arguably shouldn’t get paladins.

4 Likes

Just seen that apparently there is a void elf demon Hunter in heartstone. So i guess you could ask for that XD

1 Like

Paladin is an intimate connection with the light that reinforces your very body, you embody light while priests call it down.

Void elves are also intimately connected to the void to the point of physical changes.

These 2 levels of intimacy are just not doable together, it isnt like disc priest where you call both down, this is simply to much 1 body, it would not work.

1 Like

Mmhmm. If Cringelord were a class you’d be the class hall lead right now.

Not an rper myself really, not in WoW anyways. But if I were it’d be fine. Also, people asking for High Elves are fine. Pretending like they’re some disliked group and trying to call people cringey on the internet whilst lurking on the forums is pretty cringey behavior.

I’m a mythic + player primarily. I’d like to play A Paladin tank or healer on a race I like. So I’m gonna make the suggestion.

But once again, if I was just trying to rp then that would be fine too. The server I’m on is more of a Horde RP server.

You know it exist Void Paladin Npc in the games tough. From the Twilight Hammer and also during Nezoth vision. All they would need is a void visual and they could be void Paladin instead of light but with same spells. Like that did with Fl fire for destro

1 Like

Yeah, Blood Elf Druids would be fine for sure.

Void Elves oughta be Demon Hunters though. We’ve got the hearthstone card.

agreed, HOWEVER, if you select paladin class you could feasibly be renamed high elf on the interface since high elves seem to be hanging around with void elves but arent as yet, void elves. only way they could do it, honestly

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why we’re gonna bring in Alliance High Elves. Like the Night Elves brought in some Nightborne. :slight_smile:

Yeah. They could even color entropic embrace gold if you chose Paladin. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No you couldn’t because Blood Elves are the longstanding actual playable High Elf race, w the kingdom and lore to back it up.

6 Likes

Since these things are a thing again I would like to mention that High Elves being paladins is not part of their fantasy. Blood elves are the high elf paladin. Murlocs being a part of the illidari has more merit than High Elf Paladins.

3 Likes

Yeah. Twilight Vindicators do exist. It’s not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

That’s my whole point.

You’re trying to draw a parallel between Night elves getting mages, and Void elves getting Paladins.

The difference being that Light is the anti-thesis to the void, two forces that cannot coincide (Heck, void elves are even reprimanded for even stepping foot in a church ) there’s also zero examples of any groups of Void elves ever using the light, (or even being interested in it) whereas there were already many examples of Night elves who wield magic.

6 Likes

No way am I reading this whole thread, lol. But incase it hasn’t been stated. Forsaken Druids could happen in the lore thanks to the Thornspeakers. Which are death magic versions of druidism. The lore actually has been expanding to where a lot of unusual options could make sense, should they choose to use them.

1 Like

I dont have an issue with it but it prolly wont happen now. because cross faction elf palladino play horde with ally friends.