Blizzard should add High Elven Paladins to Void Elves like they added Highborne Mages to Night Elves

I don’t know what’s true and false. But insisting that you want to be friends with someone that clearly doesn’t like you is weird. Take a hint.

I had one and then I resubscribed for dragonflight. I apologize.

You wash your mouth out with soap mister.

5 Likes

If you give a helfer a cookie…

3 Likes

At their fanart they want you to lookie?

3 Likes

From school they want you to play hookie?

2 Likes

They admit they’re in deep to their bookie?

4 Likes

Listen just because things can rhyme doesn’t mean you should give it the time.

2 Likes

Hard disagree I will always have time for rhyming sentences.

8 Likes

How do you get someone banned by the way?

Only mods have the power to do that. ?

1 Like

We all know it wasn’t an accident. Everyone in discord referred to him as Lann. I don’t see how calling him his real name could have been an accident since it wouldn’t have been done out of habit since even Lann’s friends call him Lann in discord.

People who don’t want to be banned shouldn’t drop real life info on the forums.

8 Likes

I think you should invest in a side career of poetry or rap.

Yikes o.o

So, everything is done on purpose, according to you.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the post with real life info could hypothetically be easily edited to not show that anymore. I assume that the other party already asked for it to be removed. If it wasn’t removed after being asked for it to be removed then it is entirely that persons fault for not complying.

I think in the case of people name dropping Lann it wasn’t accidental from anyone who did it. I don’t accidentally drop a name that I don’t regularly use for people, I call them what I’m used to calling him and Lann said no one in the helf discord had a habit of using his real name so the sudden uptick in name dropping him doesn’t come across as accidental in the slightest.

8 Likes

Yeah 4 people all connected to each other all doing it at once / around the same time.

One of which if it’s who I think is being referred to rn I never spoke to again unless rare circumstance I felt like replying to a jab of which there was a time when VEs got hair styles and they necrod 15+ threads and tagged me in every one trying to get a reaction, which again none came bcz disengaging is the choice I made lol, which is kind of the opposite of harassment on my end.

Me taking issue w that behavior is valid, also the idea an apology was accepted, when people go that low no one is entitled to someone else accepting an apology. That is such a bizarre take but also unsurprising given who made the statement.

Anyways this seems like an odd reply / unrelated anecdote once again in an effort to ignore

8 Likes

Well, I am not sure if the other person did remove it from there post. But have seen the screenshots submited by the person of the messages between them and Lann at the time of the apology, and the acceptance.

I did it once also, though I noticed my mistake, and removed it straight away as soon as I saw it, but then got flagged down and raged at as if it is “harassing” and “doxxing” Lann. But then another user quoted the part where I mentioned his name, and Lann didn’t even do anything about that user. It is just targeted attacks to get people they disagree with off the forums.

Yeah, because according to you, everything is done on purpose. Just like the things you’re claiming that I was there and am “supposed to” supported it, then tell me it happened by private messages a couple of days ago.

1 Like

I would love class skins so much! Crazy potential! Zandalari paladins can have flash images of their loa appear when using big spells. Goblin priest spells can rain down money. Draenei warlocks could be added so they channel the power of the elements and summon many elemental creatures. Orc druids could be added ,and they are channeling the power of their ancestors and venerated spirits (seriously though, orcish shaman have lot in common with druids)

1 Like

You were in the thread where I called him out on his creepy behavior previously, and you told me to stop acting like a victim. That’s what you were there for.

7 Likes

I think they just need to go ahead and add the High Elves as a playable race and put this issue to bed once and for all. We can play as foxes, werewolves, goblins, smurf-elves, mooses (meeces?), alien goats, and soon we’ll be able to play as anorexic metro-sexual lizards with wings.

With all of the bloated and absurd options available already, I really don’t understand their reservations about allowing people to play as High Elves.

2 Likes

Why don’t you message me on Discord and really show me the full story. I gave out my discord tag the other day? You should have logs or screenshots of the incedent.

2 Likes