Blizzard Shop BC Classic Purchases Temporarily Unavailable

Due to the extended maintenance, we have delayed the release of the availability of the Dark Portal Pass or Deluxe Edition for Burning Crusade Classic in the Blizzard Shop. These options were originally intended to be available with the launch of the pre-expansion patch but are now expected to be available later today (May 19). Both of these items are currently available on the in-game Shop.

As a reminder, Burning Crusade Classic is included as a part of every players’ subscription at no additional cost.

Thank you for your understanding.

7 Likes

Omg a new face. Welcome.

4 Likes

Extend the pre patch FFS.

7 Likes

That’s what the community wanted! Cash shop updates. not the missing characters and not being able to create new ones! Blizz hit the nail on the head yet again.

10 Likes

Words, gifs and images cannot even explain how much of a clown show this is atm

1 Like

Feel free to delay the Deluxe Edition indefinitely

15 Likes

By 1 day? Never seen so many cry babies until I watched these forums

3 Likes

not the only thing Unavailable right now

3 Likes

Changing it to allow for Draenei/Blood Elves, eh?

Make sure people can log in within a reasonable amount of time after scheduled maintenance? Nah.

Make sure the store works? Naturally.

Im still going to play but I really hate the current Blizzard/Activision model for this game.

5 Likes

This is a way to just get some extra revenue?

Hey thanks for jumping in to talk to us about microtransactions instead of why my characters won’t load.

8 Likes

How about instead of updating us on the store that no one asked for, you address the issue people are having with the character screen?

2 Likes

Try 2 weeks, and it would still be shorter than every other prepatch WoW has ever had.

Ok so question, I paid my 95 Canadian for the delux cuz this game has my heart. I wanted to reserve my name, do I have anything to worry about? Or do I now just have the delux and the character boost waiting for me and it will become available when you guys implement it? Because I tried to make a new character and it kept saying error. Thanks.

What would happen if you already purchased one of these items? Paypal is showing the purchase as authorized, but the store errored out… @Bornakk

Blood elf successfully created now to wait for it to load it’s creation.

Why do you need 4 weeks of prepatch though? If you want to level a belf or draenai be glad you get time to level them early unlike original TBC launch

2 Likes

What Korth said ^^^

2 Likes

fix black screen