Blizzard says, "please move off of the full servers."

I got my name on these full servers as well as guild ive been running with. Then blizzard scared the guild off to another (now full) server and i didnt get my name there. Now its either playing with a dumb name that i dont like or not having a familiar guild

1 Like

There is no place for me to move! The RP server is “high” but it’s the only RP server.

4 Likes

I just got off the phone with Blizzard, and they want us to leave our servers, and roll on Blow-Mew. Blizzard says, “to avoid long wait times, you must roll on Blow-Mew now.”

I’ll be back, I have to let the guild know we are moving!!!

Im talking about the only servers that matter, the PvP ones. PvE Servers isnt WoW lmao. everyone knows that

1 Like

True, but their slow reacting times is what is making the full, fuller. IF they are slow to open new servers, it defeats the purpose. They need to open new servers when the prior server gets to HIGH, not FULL.

2 Likes

And the community has asked for MORE servers…the ones we have, are all full or high pop, now. 4 is not enough…lol

1 Like

I am more worried about server crashes lol.

1 Like

I agree 100%. Really hope they add at least 2 more PvP realms to the already 2 they have opening tomorrow. Otherwise the ones that are full now will stay that way, and the next 2 tomorrow will end up full as well. Avoiding a queue seems impossible the way they are handling this

1 Like

They should have started letting us login on Friday with XP turned off to populate our friends lists, form our guilds and start building our communities. Then there would not be so much last minute shuffling.

1 Like

Good, keep the streamer fanboys in que while people who admire the game play and not to just follow streamers and not play the game…kids…smh

• Swing

Glad my guild stayed put. Imagine moving servers and not getting your names on the move, only to still have the server go full anyway…

Was a waste of time IMO, and that’s why I don’t think many people bothered moving.

3 Likes

Blizzard dev team is going with the True Classic Experience as well, which means too few servers and struggling to keep up with demand for the first months.

1 Like

Yeah, that was the upsetting part. They tell you to move, and you lose your name reservation, and some people don’t want to move, so you lose some guild members, and then some leave anyways.

We stayed put as well, and now the people who left have come back. Just wow!

You got the source to back up what your claiming there, or you just want us to believe in that unicorns exist with no solid evidence? :unicorn:

1 Like

Yeah, we are going to get the Classic experience :smile: We are all going to have fun in Discord tomorrow, one way or the other!

Was the reply meant for him? if so, you accidentally replied to me with only you replying to him. :no_mouth:

In the event if i’m being mean the first time (which i wasn’t but i can see why anybody would think of that, often assertiveness with a bit of humor can be conflated with being rude.), May we see the source to back up this claim of yours? Like where did you hear them say that?

1 Like

In the future, if you quote the person you are talking to it makes it easier. I’m not even sure you are responding to me.

Oh, :unicorn: exist alright :smile:

My Apologies, that little arrow on the right wasn’t there for some reason even though i clicked the reply button on your name. None the less thanks for the link, i’m checking it out.

While i was reading the link, i’m certainly getting the vibe of… “Simcity is broken cause the game is too fun”… and that isn’t a good sign, but that remains to be seen. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

We are going to have a great time. We wanted the true Classic experience, and we are going to get it. Our Guild Discord is hopping with activity like we haven’t seen in a while. Whatever happens tomorrow is all good!! Enjoy your journey back to Classic!!!

1 Like

I won’t deny people wouldn’t have a great time on Classic, it’s just Blizzard saying the realms are full and ask them to move to low pop ones instead of adding new servers already is a bit concerning considering this happened with EA with Simcity back in 2013.

But i digress. Enjoy the journey in Classic while i wait after a week or two to hop in so i can hopefully skip the rush. :slight_smile:

1 Like