Blizzard says, "please move off of the full servers."

Because your wait times will be significant.

:woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

Yah, there’s been plenty of times before launch where the only options are FULL servers. That’s unacceptable in my opinion.

6 Likes

OH BUt we are getting TWO whole new servers tomorrow lel

3 Likes

I’m interested in an estimated queue length for the full servers.

2 Likes

That’s because they are only releasing 1 server at a time. Which in theory is smart, but with the underestimating how many people are reserving names to play. Every server is filling up.

Right now there is no way to avoid it. Two more servers tomorrow wont fix this mess. They need to add another 2. There should be 4 servers going live tomorrow. Or else this cycle will continue

4 Likes

Blizzard said they’re certain it’ll be many HOURS for Herod and up to 10,000 for lesser full ones.

2 Likes

I posted something on this very topic but the idiots posting stupid stuff pushed it to the bottom.

2 Likes

I’m glad when Blizzard told us to leave Herod, we just stayed.

1 Like

They will be full within an hour or two as well since people can make all 50 characters tomorrow. I wouldn’t be surprised if every server in NA is full tomorrow before launch.

3 Likes

Literally every single NA server but ONE is Full/High populaiton.

2 Likes

I expect that by the end of the week, the Server List will be doubled in size.

6 Likes

I’m playing on server I choose. I’m not going anywhere

3 Likes

You my friend, made the right choice! :cake:

1 Like

long™

1 Like

Do you have the source for this? I was aware Herod had a potential queue of up to 10,000 with a several hour queue but hadn’t heard that about the other servers.

1 Like

Thats what many guilds, including myself wanted to do. But we are trying our hardest to avoid the most over populated servers. They made clear which ones those currently are.

But now that they are all full, all this waiting might have been for nothing. I wish they would at least say how full all the realms are. Is stalagg getting to Herod levels? is it just barely full? Just sucks having to guess or roll the dice on what server to pick

2 Likes

Lol blow me will be the only server without a queue tomorrow

3 Likes

You really think theres gonna be a server with 0 queue lol

1 Like

There are 4 new ones going live tomorrow, 2 PvP and 2 PvE, or were you just talking about PvP?

pvp is more popular 2 servers are not enough what a joke of an attitude from blizzard. Tomorrow the full wrath will come next 48hrs than friday.

1 Like