Blizzard’s LGBT representation sucks

“Young adults aren’t adults”
What else do you want to name us? “Adult” is literally in the name.

Young tax-payers? Old teenagers? Twentiers?

1 Like

That’s… really just a teenage kid realizing ‘wow, this person pretty :o’ . It’s not really that malign. I think that’s really benign. It’s perfectly reasonable a young boy would think a beautiful person is beautiful.

There’s such a thing as pure aesthetic attraction. Not all degrees of romance are 18+. When I was 13 I was crushing -hard- on some of my teachers. It’s not really gross or weird.

I mean… if he’s 18 I guess it’s… acceptable enough. I personally find that a bit skeevy, but I’m not gonna hold fantasy characters to a different standard than our own irl laws would.

I guess :grimacing:

there are many things i would like to tell golden

cool cool none of you are middle-aged weirdos “squeeing” over a teenager getting naked that’s great

Fair enough, but I fully expect the 18+ sort is going to be added soon by the writers, given his reaction to meeting Bolvar’s daughter and the writing in Before the Storm strongly hinting at needing him to find a baby momma to carry his heir.

Bring me the cute old couple who live in a cottage in the woods and drink tea together until they die. Better romance than [insert novel here].

2 Likes

what do you mean genn browbeating anduin about how he needed to get to work putting a baby in a woman of good breeding was awkward

2 Likes

That is pretty great, yeah.

1 Like

That’s one of my NPC couples actually. They’re an ogre and an orc and their kiddo is a Mok’nathal. They’re very dear to one another and are now very very old. They live in Swamp of Sorrows and run an inn.

Edit: On that note, Fizz has a polyamorous lifestyle here and there, and actually has a boyfriend that he’s had for something like 25 years. They’re best friends who smooch sometimes.

1 Like

And that is how dragon aspects do it, lads.

before or after every human character was written to lust after her

What in the world?

Remind me to see this in WoW tonight! Holy crap, that’s adorable!

Edit: I am thoroughly disappointed this is not actually in-game. I will pretend it is and give 'em an imaginary wave.

I share your apprehension.

On the other hand, Aggra was introduced just to pump out mini-Thralls, and I don’t think there’s been any 18+ sort of details about them despite even having a kid.

I feel like Khadgar didn’t actually, and was just understandably caught staring a green-skinned, tusked woman.

If I saw that irl, I would reserve the right to go O_O without it being assumed I wanna bang her. That’s something worth looking at.

Pretty much my warrior and his husband. :heart: Also pretty much the cutest thing I’ve ever played out ICly.

Edit: Except my warrior often substitutes the tea for beer. Hey, he’s a pandaren.

2 Likes

Aww, thats sweet, I kinda wanna read some of their story, or their in-character interactions if you rp them

Aggra is a myth.

1 Like

Yeah they’re just roleplay NPCs as backstory elements. Though Bema D’lond (Fizz’s boyfriend) might be an in-game toon at some point once I summon the will to level him. They were married for a bit when they lived together in Westfall, but the Second War kinda strained relationships and they split up for a bit.

Found each other again kinda recently and accepted to live as boyfriends, even though Fizz currently has a wife. Sometimes polyamory is a thing people do.

1 Like

RP? That sounds absolutely adorable and I love it.

Taina’s love interest has some teas, iirc, so your Pandaren can just pour alcohol into some…like, honey jade green tea! :laughing:

1 Like