Blizzard’s LGBT representation sucks

Wait, I think I remember a very sweet, wholesome moment from the first pandaren summit where a man mentioned he worries about the horde targeting his husband.

Was that you? Or wait, was that Taran? That was such a nice event but it feels like a lifetime ago…

“”""
As roleplayers it is within our right to criticize the game’s story and the galling lack of representation in it, especially considering:

-all the LGBT pride merch blizzard has sold us
“”""

Just a clip of your opinion.

Mine is That was 100% more than I want to see. You think you do but you do not, reason why I say my right to not have " Real life Issues in the game I pay for."

Have fun Troll…

That was Taran! My warrior was single at the time. :grin: Taran’s warrior has a worgen hubby. And they are both precious.

1 Like

Wow, after delivering that sick burn and making such a cool exit I’m sure he won’t be coming back anytime soon.

1 Like

what sort of paragraph break is this

2 Likes

does anyone else hear the cataclysmic squeaking of clown shoes

6 Likes

a meme is born

2 Likes

oh i was kind of missing these posts

they’re always a good read(?)

i don’t know if i read that

i think i experienced it

Oh look, more bait.

i hope licorice and heidenwel come back so this thread can get to 2k+ too

Taran must have been relieved to finally find someone outside of pandaria with a healthy coat of fur! :panda_face: :wolf:

1 Like

I genuinely cannot tell what you just said.

2 Likes

Man that was some big bait wannit.

When you’re so self-absorbed you go into a discord and tell people you’ve been insulted and mocked in this thread despite there being people in that discord actively participating in this thread to point out that didn’t happen. :ok_hand:

Someone fill me in.

1 Like

dang i wish i could have witnessed this :pensive:

1 Like

I liked that cataclysmic clown shoes comment, but I’m out of likes so

3 Likes

Here, I’ll like it in your stead

This is sublime. We’ll get at least 200 posts about this.

Seems fine as is to me. But I see enough of this minority over-represented in other games and shows.