Blizzard, remove Calligraphy

I make the triangle every time, regardless of what I’m told.

Fight me turtles.

3 Likes

You were wise to come here, as it is known that Wyrmest Accord, and Wyrmrest Accord alone, holds the ear of Blizzard and all that we demand, they shall comply with.

But before we bring your matter before them, we require a boon. What do you offer, wanderer?

8 Likes

oh god you’re green

2 Likes

You sound green.

With envy.

Greenvy

Gosh dang you’re cool

3 Likes

It’s likely a glitch where the forum randomly chooses another character of yours to post with. It’s happened before.

1 Like

I usually pop my engi belt and nail it before it fades away.

I haven’t had much trouble with this quest, but you could do what I did to complete that annoying Kirin Tor maze in Legion: Take a screencap before the image fades, then click the option to Tweet your screencap and the picture you just took will pop up on the screen.

The most populated forum likely has the most moderation. Does that not make sense?

I’ve never had an issue with this quest, it’s actually my favorite WQ to do now because it’s easy, fun, and fast. And you get to act like a kindergarten teacher for the turtles.

1 Like

god i’d just love a quest series where you do exactly just that
that’d be SO CUTE

2 Likes

How exactly are you failing at this quest? It’s the fastest and easiest WQ in the entire game.

I have to assume you’re keyboard turning and slowing down so much that you’re running out of time, because I can’t think of any other reason to fail. :confused:

Also, why is this on the Wyrmrest Accord forum?

2 Likes

Seems like an unnecessary amount of trouble for a daily, don’t you think?

Better than murdering fifty zhevras for five hooves.

2 Likes

…and going to the forums of a server that you don’t even belong to to write out a complaint about having to draw a random shape that you should already be familiar with isn’t a lot of work?

Just like, run in a circle. It’s easy. If you don’t know what it looks like, I’d recommend Google, or like, looking at an o.

3 Likes

As a serious reply(arf arf), yeah it is super annoying. It can be made easier with the mounting that was already mentioned and also with boosting graphics settings temporarily.

Do you think forum mods are developers?

Or that they’ve ever been in the same room?

wow, people really do cry about the littlest things. zoom as far out as you can and turn your camera view to where you’re looking straight down. when the pattern shows, look at the features on the ground. they follow ground lines, foliage, bushes, etc. that you can use as guides. it took like 3 of these wqs to realize this.

These are great quests – love the Tortollans.

Where are you people all coming from?

3 Likes

I’m from SC actually. I’m in MD now though.

1 Like