Blizzard Raising Open World Ilvl from 246 to 252 - Casuals Rejoice

Then I’d have to disagree :slight_smile:

You should double check. The fourth boss on hunter id fatescribe which is 8. I already embarrassed you on this before.

Raids and mythic plus are harder than anything in the world.

You definitely took it out of context.

Source?

Not really. 3/10 is easily pugged these days.

You can disagree all you want too. Wiring up for a group that you dont even have to say hi too isn’t group content.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

How dare all these “elitists” tell me to play the game if I want the rewards associated with that part of the game!

How dare you, sirs!

4 Likes

You have one more boss than I do. :joy:

And you bought your 2200​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Do you think “most” of the playerbase is 3/10 then?

And you’re free to have that opinion.

1 Like

This is an amazing change. As a very casual player, this makes me happy as hell.

They could be if they actually wanted too. Someone who doesn’t want to put the effort in isn’t going to get into a pug.

Someone not putting effort doesn’t mean it’s not achievable.

And my answer still stands

I’m pretty sure I’ll give up at level 4, same as korthia research.

Something that auto accepts you no matter what you’re spec/talents/gear doesn’t mean you’re doing group content.

I was talking about your general responses you feel that you need to cut anyone down to your level so you can get excessive need for admiration

2 Likes

What if they want to but can’t?

Sure, I say that from time to time everyone can do all content it’s just how long it will take them. The best players in the world clear M raids in what a week or 2? The worst players in the world can clear those raids as well but likely in the span of years :rofl:

But that wasn’t the question, the question is if you think most of the playerbase is 3/10M because I certainly wouldn’t take that bet :laughing:

What? Even if you’re higher rated the gear is still 233 on the vendor

I mean, if that’s what you think :man_shrugging:
You aren’t the first person who I’ve come across that has some romantic idea about group content where we all communicate, pool resources and idea’s to overcome a challenge. I get it, that’s cool I’m just more of a technical person.

Are you in a party with more than yourself? Then it’s group content gg.

5 Likes

Curiously, all your gear isn’t from the vendor now is it? Because the vendor doesn’t sell ‘duelist’ gear from it?

I guess you’re right, PvPers should have to grind the box in the new zone before they even have any access to any sort of gear.

Why do I feel like people will still complain about this?

So, having a different opinion than someone and offering someone advice now constitutes as “cutting them down”?

It’s the internet. You should not expect people to immediately agree with you.

X.2 is the initial shock phase for some.

they settle down, usually, for X.2.5 patch then the welfare government cheese really rains from the skies.

Blizzard realizes they have many markets. One of them is…the I will come back X.2, x.2.5 crowd.

some don’t get that, still. Not even going to say its all raiders/mythic dungeon types lol. some reasonable ones even for 9.2 are going as long as teh CE and AOTC lock out for .0, .1…no big deal. They got the achievements a later comer on welfare gear can never get.