Blizzard Raising Open World Ilvl from 246 to 252 - Casuals Rejoice

Do you admit your own obsession then I suppose in regards to me, because if you deny it at this point that would mean what they’re doing also isn’t.

Again, like you’ve done to me? :thinking:

Again, applies more to you than anyone else here.

Then I guess those you accused of Childish are not childish at all? Hmm.

Pretty sure you’re the one that usually engages with me, not vice versa. I saw you doing it to yet another person, you do gaslight a lot. “I dindu nuffin! But they did!”

Hey I have to say -

Seems you have an Obsession over someone else? Should I even try to figure out who those names belong to, or is that another thing you’re never gonna actually go through? :3

Yep, that’s what I thought. Avoid, deny, run as always.

You could argue that M+ is more difficult as it will eventually reach the point of being impossible to do. Either way, while you can certainly pug pretty high keys, if you want the best atmosphere…do them in guild groups.

+30 I’m sure is more difficult but that doesn’t matter since you get mythic raid loot from your vault for failing to time an easy 15 which isn’t even as hard as a heroic raid boss

1 Like

That’s such a putdown term, and really unnecessary.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree with you. It’s a bit too efficient for gear.

Is this for real the box for solo players isn’t time gated like some others are?

If indeed I as a solo can stay logged in game all day and keep doing what I do and eventually get enough currency then 9.2 isn’t looking as bad as I thought.

2 Likes

Work smarter, not harder.

Welcome to GD!

PICO VS POCOPOC!

Fight to the death!

1 Like

This is a good transition and plus affects but what gives they don’t give something without nerfing something else ,seems suspicious.

Even at the same ilvl, it won’t be as good as the normal raiding gear. Things like trinkets make such a big difference. People tend to really fixate on the ilvl for whatever reason.

And yet,people cry about that it is higher than normal raiding .I would wish they would make their minds up it is or isn’t as far as I can tell it’s mythic ,so I don’t think casuals do mind this change.

Only a small minority of casuals/solo players even care the rest of us who play casual and solo are content with this as we have a way to progress our characters as a fourth pillar.

Just the minority are loudest which makes it seem all casual/solo players are the same when if you ask 100 of us 99.9% will tell you we are content.

1 Like

I’d say 100 out of minimum 3mil players is a pretty small minority, Vulpe.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: 3 specific events are eSports.

1 Thing is an E-Sport.

“Yeah race to world first, arena tournaments, M+ tournaments. 1 thing is an E-sport!” -Erythrae

Three? I thought there were two.

Arena World Championship and Mythic Dungeon Invitational.

I’m counting RWF.

Ah, okay. So PvP, M+ and raiding.

Seems like this wasn’t incorrect then:

1 Like