Blizzard Quality is unacceptable right now

so using your logic that must mean you support the bugs and you want them to continue too huh? Yes or no answer.

4 Likes

How do you know I didn’t cancel my sub?

By how you are defending the bugs it can be safely assumed you did not and dont mind them at all.

1 Like

In that hypothetical restaurant in the real world, you would send it back, probably not get satisfaction, leave, swearing you’d never come back, tell everybody how bad the place has become, and write bad reviews online about your experience.

I haven’t defended bugs once in this conversation.

No if i sent them back and they came back hot i’d say thank you and give my waitress a better tip for taking the extra step which is what should happen here. If your argument tho is that blizzard is such an icompetent idiotic company that no amount of critism will ever get them to fix anything ever for infinity then I guess we should all unsub and everybody here is an idiot for being subbed in the first place.

1 Like

What is this argument? One bad meal in a restaurant is no comparison here. If you keep going to the same restaurant week after week, getting a bad meal, complaining to management, then you just go back again and get a bad meal again, that would compare to this situation. Would you really keep going back and complaining about a bad meal? No, you’d stop going.

1 Like

Then unsub right now or you are supporting them.

How do you know that I haven’t?

Did you or not?

so using your logic I guess you’re a complete idiot for eating the cold soup with me right now right? your sub is cancelled too right?

I asked you first

My sub is cancelled and expires in 6 days. now you answer (unless you are a dishonest actor which I expect and you will obfuscate away from me asking you again)

Nah I haven’t yet, I was thinking about it. But if you’re gonna be gone soon maybe I’ll stick around.

2 Likes

You have to practically go out of your way to find bugs in FF14 during major patches lol.

3 Likes

Billion*

Lol yes, I’m the dumb one.

Back at the beginning of Dragonflight I fell in love with the Dracthyr race, but they done them dirty with soar and being unable to fly with their wings. I made post after post until my sub ran out a couple weeks after DF started, and I didn’t come back till they changed soar a couple months ago. (Not that my one vote changed blizzards mind, I’m just one sub)

If everyone did that, you better believe Blizzard would change. As for these problems people are having now, it’s not affecting me. My heart goes out to you, but I’m getting my enjoyment out of the game, so why would I unsub?

yeah, you are lol. You support all the bugs in the game and are conditioned to accept them because you payed for it and you know they dont care about you. Im using YOUR ARGUMENT.

1 Like

And how does that make you feel?