Blizzard please release p3 PTR

I completely agree with the upcoming nerf on phase 2 content, but don’t forget about your speed-run / parsing community who now have no incentitive to perform on the level we have the past few months. With the nerf, p2 parses will become as irrelavent as p1 parses did when p2 was launched. Playing super sweaty and parsing well is what makes this game fun for me, and i’m sure others as well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You mean your speed run / parsing community that consists of less than 5% of the TBC player base? Good luck with that brosif!

1 Like

Yes please! Anything to get wrath out sooner :+1:

1 Like

Coming from the guy who doesnt know how to play his class and still blue parses p1 content, KEKW

Source: classic.warcraftlogs search Solypsis - Benediction

1 Like

and you’re 40 mins behind actual speedclear times.

6 Likes

hes asking for a PRT release not a live one Im not even a speedrunner and I agree with that

1 Like

We shouldn’t get a PTR. It should be all in house.

3 Likes

Wow imagine being cool and demeaning a person on the wow forums over parses. Be a real speedster and don’t use the ptr as a crutch for a month to figure out the mechanics of a 15 year old game.

Also u are a hunter bragging about parsing is like a rogue or warrior doing it during classic.

9 Likes

every single hardcore guild uses PTR were do you think strats came from ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

At first I was in agreement with your stance, but after seeing your inner character I would rather laugh while you throw a tantrum because you don’t get what you want.

2 Likes

It’s higher than 5% now. A lot of the people who started playing TBCC for other reasons have just quit the game. You can tell that from these forums.

For sure there are some players in more casual guilds that just want to raid with their buddies but as the challenges get harder those players tend to drop off.

There are some people who love leveling alts and running dungeons but that requires a mega server and a good leveling guild.

There are some people who love playing the AH or farming but they usually do other stuff too.

PVPrs in TBCC have dropped off a cliff, there’s no World PVP for the most part, very few BGs running, and the arena participation is very low.

The parse population is a lot of what we have left.

They’ll probably release the P3 PTR soon enough anyway on the topic.

Blizzard shouldn’t do anything to cater to the minority that is the “speed run community”

People do this a lot on here. They think it makes them look like better players than whoever they’re talking down to but it actually just makes them look petty.

1 Like

P2 parses are already worthless friend. Sorry to burst that bubble

I was actually with him until that. Comes off as so petty and childish.

2 Likes

I like to parse, but want p3 because p2 is dead and boring… Not because blizzard needs to care about us lol.

Just want new raids, these current raids are boring.

1 Like

Oh boi if you think t6 is not gonna be boring then I have bad news for you

They should release PTR like they did with Naxx, only part of the raid at a time and you have and absurd buff. Just so you can test out bugs and mechanics, not practice the raid. I agree best solution would be for them to test it in house, but i don’t think blizzard can fill a 25 man raid lol

2 Likes

Hyjal will for sure. 100%.

BT will be fun for a couple weeks.

I know that new doesn’t mean better, this current tier just boring. Wish we had world buffs would be more interesting.

Nah, thats just a mindset problem, there is no real reason people can’t still compete with each other. We’re all on the same playing field even if 3 bosses get a nerf. People are overreacting when they say speed will be irrelevant imo