>>BLIZZARD<<. Please make 21+ only realms

Hey. People keep talking about how they want Necromancers in the game. I’m trying to fulfill that class fantasy. Leave me alone. >.>

1 Like

The only reasons I would think of making 21+ only realms all involve things that no one would sanely do in broad daylight.

How and why? There’s no way to actually verify it. A child under 13 can not have an account in their name. The account is in their parent or guardian’s name. Said parent or guardian would theoretically be over 21. The account name doesn’t need to be changed until the child reaches the age of majority. The parent or guardian is not required to enable parental controls on the account.

Why would you want a 21 and over realm? It won’t change the chat rules. Just because you are over 21 doesn’t mean you want to see vulgar or obscene language. It doesn’t mean you want to see politics or religion discussed. It won’t remove any trolls as most of them are “adults”.

Edit:

I should have looked at the date.

To be fair, 90% of the playerbase is 25+

A lot of people don’t grow up, they just grow older.

edit - Thread necromancy is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

oops. did’nt mean to necro this. my bad… man, they realyl need to make that ‘last posted’ bigger…

What if you’re older but haven’t gone through a normal puberty because of hrt

We don’t need to split the player base even more. If anything, we should break down the player base barriers such as factions. Bring down the faction restrictions!

Moon guard, check
Googling 21+wow servers, check
6 month necro, check

I remember these suggestions way back when. Funny thing was then the most immature people I knew were over 21.

why did someone resurrect a troll post from april?

it was an accident, i swear. thought it was an active thread cause it showed up on the mainpage for me.

Why? I know a lot of adults who act like disrespectful children in this game. So what is a 21+ realm supposed to accomplish?

This is a really poorly thought out idea but it makes me laugh.

Lol this one was so long ago I didn’t even remember posting in it :laughing:

ROTFLMAO. Seriously, dude? Go hit on someone at the Goldshire Inn on Moonguard.

It’s us 21+ people that are the problem. Do the younglings even play this game anymore?

Coming from a tauren, this must be true. They are the wisest race after all.

Also, player immaturity doesn’t have anything to do with the systems and classes being fun.