>>BLIZZARD<<. Please make 21+ only realms

This would be a great idea and would bring a majority of the player base back to the game.

9 Likes

What’s to stop little jimmy from clicking the +21 box and logging in dear girl

71 Likes

So like the Moon Guard Inn?

26 Likes

Really wouldn’t be hard to verify IDs.

2 Likes

I would say make it 18+ and make it so if you have parental controls, you can’t get into those realms. Blizzard has a pretty strict policy with parental controls and getting it removed.

3 Likes

Because I am sure they wouldn’t lie on their IDs or change it.

8 Likes

So I’m 20 then hit 21
.what now?

2 Likes

Not sure why it would bring anyone back. I’m willing to bet the vast majority of players behaving immaturely are adults anyway.

62 Likes

Incorrect. You can verify license, IDs, and social security numbers.

Right, but Blizzard does not verify SSN. They only use ID’s to verify accounts and ownership on some things. Like if they are going to remove parental controls, they would ask for ID to verify age over 18.

We might just aswell deport them back to their country if they’re mexican at that point.

1 Like

Because I am sure they wouldn’t lie on their IDs or change it.

/s

2 Likes

This wouldn’t bring back the player base. Fixing the game, balancing classes, and making the experience fun again will bring back the player base. This is silly and unnecessary, and I say that as a 28 year old man, turning 29 next month. If someone is immature, and you do not wish to associate with them, putting them on ignore is more than enough.

11 Likes

Age isn’t an indication of maturity.

29 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

i can do it , if everyone gave me their sin number :wink::wine_glass:

we do have server like that, its called moonguard

2 Likes

Honestly, you don’t start seeing less toxicity in the community unless you are running with folks that are 35+, lol. I’ll pass on the 21 year olds…:grimacing:

8 Likes

Well, I will admit… this is at least a new “I know what will bring everyone back!”

Unfortunately, this one is likely just as wrong as everyone else’s. A for effort though.

1 Like

Why would anyone under 21 be playing this? The only thing holding this game afloat is nostalgia.

8 Likes