Blizzard Please Listen

So far tonight SOLO queueing:
1st game - pug vs. pug - backfill WG O right after SR fight loss (i left cuz screw that)
2nd game - pug vs. pug - IoC win
3rd game - premade vs. premade - gave a really good fight but we lost

Why do people on the forum that act like they never get pug vs. pug. Or are they so obtuse they don’t even know and just say all their losses are because of “premades.”

2 Likes

Interesting take, coming from someone who only plays games where they rig their chances of success.

Inb4 deny

8 Likes

“Why don’t you waste 30mins of your life sitting semi-afk as a ghost parked outside the graveyard instead of leaving??”
Dunno why this games playerbase is a tiny fraction of what it was, real mystery.

2 Likes

i wouldn’t call playing with friends rigging the game.

1 Like

Circumventing queue restrictions to increase your chances of pub stomping randoms is, though. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

so am i just not allowed to play because randoms will be stomped when i do?

1 Like

It’s quite simple, if I win, it’s pug vs pug. If I lose it’s pug vs premade.

this is an mmorpg game, people like to play with friends. maybe it is time to make you some friends, no?

1 Like

Did you know that you can run as a ghost to another graveyard and spawn there?

2 Likes

No skin off my back. Just found it funny that you would question someone wanting to leave one-sided matches, when the only matches you play are ones where they’re one-sided in your favor.

6 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

Yes, and Blizzard allows you to queue up with up to 4 friends. Then there are these guys who make 6 groups of 5, countdown to all hit queue at the same time, and get as many of their friends in the game as possible despite existing queueing restrictions.

6 Likes

^ This.

They rig the games heavily in their favor, and then question why people want to leave those rigged games.

As Blizzard warned, they’re driving players away from PvP.

7 Likes

nobody is getting backfilled into a losing game because im sitting in town.

It is what it is. Games doomed to fail at some point anyway. It just gets cringe reading them speak as if people shouldn’t feel off-put by their shenanigans, when if two of the communities actually queue into each other the loser/winner has a 900 reply flame thread over it. Lol

The rare occasion I ever queue for an EBG if I see Ruthlessbro or someone on the enemy team I just leave. I don’t care enough about it to see if it’s going to be the 1/100 random group that actually beats them.

3 Likes

so you just give up without even trying, and then say i have a problem for trying too hard? i don’t think you have your priorities in order.

Yep.

I would never discourage anyone from trying hard. Giving yourself an unfair advantage, however, isn’t what I consider sportsmanlike conduct.

Considering I neither respect you as a person, nor a player–I’m sure you can imagine your take on anything isn’t anything I’m overly concerned with.

3 Likes

nothing about what i do is unfair, this is the issue. i showed up with friends, you didn’t, you had every opportunity to make your own group and instead choose to abstain, its not an unfair advantage if others take what you leave on the table.

what makes your respect worth having?

You spend an awful lot of time trying to justify yourself to me and others. Clearly you want people’s respect on some level.

I offered to show up with friends on several occasions very openly and publically on this forum, each time you declined. More evidence that you don’t show up to play if you don’t have a high statistical chance of winning.

3 Likes

um, this is a forum, i showed up to debate, you showed up to preach. note the difference.

iirc you wanted to specify conditions favorable only to you, something something statistical chance of winning.

and iirc i also told you that i play the same mode around the same time just about every night, take all the time you want to prepare any team you want, you know how, when, and where to find me, so go ahead, bring your friends.