Blizzard Please Listen

Yes? No?

1 Like

I mean the hero dives in epic bg world asking for a challenge. Why not bring his glorious rated bg team and go against us in an epic bg match. After all, we have low rating, we should be easy to kill (;

1 Like

Thatā€™s a lot of words just to say ā€œI donā€™t want to fight himā€

3 Likes

His glorious rated bg team has 10 players. Versus your 40?

:thinking:

1 Like

We donā€™t get 40 in but you can join them too and make it 11. Would love to give you a good beating.

39 is pretty close to 40.

Ok, his 10 players vs. your 39?

11 vs. 39?

:blush:

Why is it always
ā€œ1v1?ā€

ā€œNoā€

ā€œ2v2?ā€

ā€œNoā€

ā€œ3v3?ā€

ā€œNoā€

ā€œ10v10?ā€

ā€œNoā€

ā€œThen what?ā€

ā€œYou need to find 39 other people to fight me and my 39 peopleā€

How is it that all of these skills that you are learning from this epic premade community donā€™t translate over to any other forum of PvP?

3 Likes

pull up on Halo 3, Guardian, BRs only

Thatā€™s a lot of words for saying ā€œIā€™ve been crying for 19 years of premadesā€

All words man. Youā€™ve already shown that you canā€™t back it up.

Did you decide your scene would work a lot better with the shirt off?

1 Like

Idk man, Iā€™m not the one whoā€™s been crying about premades for a while. Itā€™s you. Weā€™re gucci. (;

When in doubt, just repeat your talking points I guess?

Hereā€™s where we are. Youā€™ve been challenged by Stryper.

You are avoiding it.

Yeah Iā€™ll complain about people who need to hide behind a raid group. Better than being a coward.

2 Likes

no, you are avoiding epics with excuses. if i challenged an arena player to a fight, it would be reasonable to assume he can pick the venue and would not only pick arena, but his favorite map. you guys keep challenging epic pvpers to a fight and then calling them chicken when they inevitably pick epics to be the venue. the real issue is you canā€™t win and you know it, but rather than face facts you would rather argue and change the setting to one where you have a greater chance of winning.

2 Likes

You want to pick a venue that can be accomplished with little to no PvP. How do you win epics? Big team fight and then take objectives? You just described random battlegrounds. Big team fight? You just described arena. Donā€™t come to the forums and talk smack if you arenā€™t prepared to back it up. You sit in your little exploited queue where you face no real challenge day after day after day, then come here like you have accomplished something, then shy away from people who actually have accomplished something.

what have you accomplished that i havenā€™t?

No one was here even talking to you, you just inserted yourself. Anytime anyone ever says anything negative about epic premades you come running like a discount batman.

1 Like

you inserted yourself into a discussion between Plm and Stryper.

2 Likes

No and no people shouldnā€™t have to be forced to play ranked if they donā€™t enjoy it

1 Like

Fair point. Thank God youā€™re here to have his back. Plm almost had to stand up for himself.

2 Likes