Blizzard PLEASE fix WQ's!

What the heck indeed.

I have no pity for hardcore players who never step into the hardcore endgame. You blow through content and then whine for weeks there isn’t any. There’s plenty left, you just refuse to do it. Maybe don’t play 24/7 if all you do is pet battle and reps ?

1 Like

I genuinely like having a few in-game chores to do, just a little bit to slightly improve my character every single day if I can. It’s entirely possible I am a little addicted to it! But I just. don’t. get. the ‘exclusion’ thing. Possibly because excluding people would imply that I do enough content that requires including others that I can afford to be picky in the first place.

I genuinely like logging on and having exactly 0 things to do that I don’t want to do. Just hop on, throw open group finder, get into a key with 0 remorse of not having done my Korthia stuff.

1 Like

Why not?

Serious question.

This, now that im not indicated with a bunch of random chores i need to do in order to keep progressing i get to log in and do things i want.

Every day i get to log in and do sunsong ranch, argent tournament, firelands, and some fishing in wod, then go mine/farm for like an hour if i want, and then do a few world quests of community events along the way.

World quests are good.
However, to much of a good thing is not a good thing.

Oh… I completed those in the first week of the expansion. Well except for the Plains one. It requires a dungeon that requires Dragonriding. My dragonriding skills suck so I’ll be a detriment to any pug I try to join.

1 Like

Could you possibly be more condescending?

I mean seriously.

Then you don’t have to and never did. If you think you did, that’s not my problem. The rewards from world/daily quests have only ever been minor compared to dungeon/raid rewards anyway. If you felt peer pressured to do them, I’m sorry?

3 Likes

Technically you are not forced to do them, that is a choice you make

2 Likes

Probably yeah, I’m not really trying.

The point is you guys want to pretend you’re “casuals”, you’re more hardcore than I am.

If you want to get rep at a decent rate, then yes you are.

1 Like

So, a M+ player with their endless treadmill 24/7, telling us open world players we do not deserve content to do every day.

Gotcha champ!

3 Likes

There is no such thing.

There’s no check box in your subscription that marks your account as “Open world player”.

You have plenty of content, you just blew through it really fast. It’s casual content. You’re not supposed to hard core sweat lord through it.

I have never once said i was a casual player when it comes to playing time. You can go back through my entire post history.

So where you get this is beyond me.

1 Like

Then see the post directly above yours.

Garrisons, mission tables, Choreghast, Covenents, legendaries, and AP would like to know your location

Then maybe you shouldn’t expect to have endless content.

It’s like someone complaining they’re still hungry after eating the kid’s meal, but refusing to order something off the actual menu.

Why not? If it is your play style, why not? You blow through M+ like water day in and day out.

What makes you different than me?

2 Likes

Well here is the real problem, if you are “casual player” and dont care about really getting the best gear, and you just wanna play wow for entertainment?

There is not a single lack of content for the solo player if you are just looking to play wow to play wow.