Blizzard PLEASE fix WQ's!

By all means, make a video doing all the WQ in an hour or less, while also gathering. I’d be interested in seeing it.

Blizzard made the change in reaction to public opinion so they must have the numbers, or else they wouldn’t of changed it.

1 Like

I to fear being behind others in a videogame, so you can’t have more world quests. :crazy_face:

Your shaded opinion. There are lots of people that enjoy the open world. The idea of reducing one form of content for a small group that doesn’t like it is beyond dumb. To call it “not content” is ignorant.

You raid or die types rarely add any constructive discourse. You are no exception.

A game built around Raid logging isn’t a good game. Now, seriously, just move along.

4 Likes

you got a lot of free time to start doing them

Yes, please bring back WQs. It was something easy to do to get rep and fun and actually made the world feel spontaneous, unlike DF’s forced world events.

7 Likes

Sure they are. Casual is doing things regardless of schedule and not really doing any progression, instanced content that requires hours of effort.

Read the post I replied to.

7 DAY RESET and Majority of Players, key words.

lol - you are joke. Any credibility is lost when you add that in. You might as well admit I am correct.

2 Likes

And the opinion of most, seeing as Blizzard changed it due to public opinion.

Sorry but this is a forum, not an echo chamber for your opinions only :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Geez these people saying “I don’t want to be forced to log on” who the hell is forcing you??? Get a life then. It’s too long between WQ resets. It’s ridiculous that a game is cutting back on content. Brilliant business plan. Let’s have less fun content available. Any wonder numbers of players is down.

7 Likes

The 3.5 day reset is great. Like the pace and the higher rep rewarded on average than what we got with daily WQ’s.

1 Like

This argument makes no sense. There’s no AP or Anima. WQs are 100% optional in DF. I cannot believe people actually defend less WQs.

9 Likes

I’d be fine with some types of WQs becoming daily things, but most of them are fine as they are.

Like if they added more variations to the Catalog and Climbing WQs (giving the former more balloon routes and adding wagon routes, maybe go all-in on the Pokemon Snap aspect by giving us bait to throw, giving the latter more variety with puzzle elements that are more than “press a button before jumping to certain rocks”) having one of each spawn every day (and having them last 4 days so they build up if you take a break) would be alright.

2 Likes

They have a life, exactly why they don’t want the game make them feel like they have to log in every single day or else they miss something.

You got a Blizzard source for that?

Except there are profession recipes, gear, and story behind renown.

2 Likes

:rofl: It is hilarious. Whenever I see a post with the word forced in it about wq’s, I picture some mob boss mafia dude standing behind these wq haters while they are sitting at the computer playing wow, and telling them, if you don’t do all these world quests every single day, then you are getting the jimmy Hoffa treatment :rofl:

7 Likes

I am max renown with all of them and have been for about 5 days now. There are treasures, hunts, the cooking event for renown. You can get max renown without ever doing a WQ if you really wanted to.

5 Likes

Glad you do not like playing the game, but i do, and theres many more of us wanting them to put in more WQ’s. Only reason this got only 17 likes is because theres no on left on the forums, and this has already come up many times, with many more likes in the past.

I pay a sub, well, to actually play the game.

MY WAY!

4 Likes

You do know the reason it’s like that right? It was gonna be daily WQs but players spoke out and wanted it like this. So those who didn’t just gotta deal with it.

Loads spoke out and the devs heard.

This is the reasonable take right here. If you don’t want to do dailies then treat it like a buffet and take what you want, which is basically what I already do unless there are sparks to get in a zone, people with FOMO are missing out just as much with a 3.5 day reset as they would be by skipping a day of dailies or ignoring the ones they don’t want, they just don’t feel it because there is nothing to see on their map as opposed to ignoring what is there.

5 Likes

Honestly now that gear improvements are not tied to them I dont know why anyone has to do them…

Lower the rep given to a daily balance and put them back in as daily rep…

I dont really care about rep that much and will get to it when I get to it, the try hards and the OCD people will clean up their maps everyday anyway.

1 Like