Blizzard, Please don't nerf our gold

They’re not saving or earning, they’re tanking advantage of the fact that players who’s bought gold, or early on exploited dungeon layering. There was a certain exploit early on that allowed for some really insane gold farming and if this were Vanilla it would have resulted in permanent bans.

As for the saving, even TBC gold sinks are meaningless when you’re over 100k gold, and many players are now. The gold farmers make even us wealthy of players look poor with their numerous mules.

Source? I thought we were talking about an indication.

Another good way to get people to leave is to go into TBC with a completely F’d economy from the start. It is the reason I wont be playing TBC. Population size and economy are thee most important things, and they will drop the ball on both. Won’t spend money on a broken game.

What you are describing is not the game, but rather the social situation that is the result of the people playing it.

I worked hard for my gold through professions though. I don’t want it taken away.

they wont now quiet

Gold through professions? Bad troll.

Disgusting.

I hope there is a gold cap specifically for people like you.

Its actually pretty disgusting that instead of playing classic some lousy players just spent the entire 18 months farming gold specifically for tbc.

The worst part is people like you say “this is how it was back in 2004”.

No, not a single person going into tbc back then knew exactly what items they needed to farm or that they needed X amount of gold to dominate TBC.

Truth is people like you plan to use that gold to dominate the entire scene from the get go.

I’m going to laugh so hard when blizzard makes tbc its own separate thing and all the time you wasted farming gold was for literally nothing.

But it’s true…

quiet be quiet they wont take our they wont. Since doing this would make them lose money.

AM TRYING AS HARD AS CAN TO TELL YOU THAT IT AGAIN YOUR INTEREST TO TALK ABOUT THIS SINCE FROM WHAt WE KKNOW THEY WILL DO THE OPTION THAT KEEP US PLAYING THE AKA GET MONEY.

IF THERE WOULD BE ANY CHANCE THAT WE WOULD BE LOSING OUR GOLD 80 % OF THE WOW CLASSIC POPULATION WILL QUIT .

QUIET !

Am starting to think that people who make forum post. Play psychological game where they intend to manipulate the mass into pushing an agenda. Since most of the time when you are told to not do something you more often than not end up doing it.

Not manipulating anything, I honestly don’t want my gold/materials to get nerfed. If Blizz doesn’t let us walk through the dark portal with everything intact then they’ll be hearing from me.

they dont care about you or me . They will do what make them have the most amount of money no matter every client feeling.

But we are in a luck. Since the most amount$$$ = letting us keep or gold.

Oh ya, for sure. If they nerf our gold, I’m cancelling my sub. What’s the point of grinding my butt off for gold if it’s just gonna be taken away in the next xpac?

Yep, you’ll keep it on your exploited museum Classic server that never progresses. Isn’t that what everyone asked for? TBC is a different game.

1 Like

Cool, bring WoW Token over then. No more bot gold. Sound good?

You accepted gold that was tainted by the illicit rmt bloat.

1 Like

Persuasive because of what it said above like my case too.

I hope this happens so bad and TBC is just it’s own stand along thing completely separate from Classic.

I just really hate the idea of people using Classic as a farming ground just for TBC, they try to say that’s how it was back in the day, but that IS NOT how it happened in 2004.

In Vanilla, no one knew how much gold flying mounts would cost.

In Vanilla, no one knew how important professions would be in TBC.

In Vanilla, no one knew exactly what mats needed to be brought through the Dark Portal to make them insanely rich and powerful the second they walked into TBC.

The idea that people were stockpiling tens of thousands of gold back in Vanilla and making an army of profession alts in preparation for the expansion is actually insane, literally no one did this.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, welcome to 2021

If you have everything are you truly happy? The most activity if your life is striving to provide for yourself

I understand people want to live comfortably, but if you role in TBC with 100k or more… sure you can afford your mounts for all alts, possibly profession leveling

Once you gained all of that, what do you have to work for? I guess all that’s left is Raiding/PvP but you’ll find nothing to really do other than that because you’ll have everything else and you might not play as much as you once had