Blizzard, PLEASE ban Raider.io It encourages toxicity/players quitting

Yeah because Classic is way easier than retail lol. That is not a good comparison.

2 Likes

Golf rules.

You will literally never stop people from being selective or trying to stack their groups. This is ground-level fundamentals of human nature type stuff. If I don’t know you, then our relationship is purely transactional. That isn’t going away, no matter how you protest.

7 Likes

The only reason it is easy in Classic is because Classic is significantly easier than retail. Pretty much anyone can do any dungeon in Classic or get carried through it. Not everyone can do a 20 or get carried through one. Same goes with everything on down especially if you are not geared for it (you are 419 so you are not even the base 430 that m0 is).

2 Likes

So do we start deleting posts to get into negative length?

Nah. Brevity.

You mean, a lvl 60 dude clearing the dungeon for dude while youre lower lvl?. Doesn’t count. Of course its easier, cus you dont do anything. you just walk and get free xp and loot.

Literally everything in classic is easier. Scholomance/stratholme/UBRS. All of them are objectively easier than any mythic dungeon in retail especially because there are no higher levels. M+ is far harder than any content in Classic and you cannot m+ infinitely scales so you cannot outgear it. Onyxia is a 40 man raid that can be done by 5 people with ease.

3 Likes

Based on your post, it doesn’t sound like you really tried the available tools. Much like you aren’t trying to create your own groups when you can’t get into one.

Maybe the best bet would be to stick with classic since you like it so much more?

5 Likes

Maybe because it’s a personal opinion, but it’s not an issue in Classic because the dungeons are far easier. Hell, the raids are far easier too and get cleared within 30 minutes of their existence. Not to mention that there’s no Group Finder, no LFR, no CRZ, no summoning stones so you need a lock and extremely long travel times that make players ask the question “Do I really want to take 30-45 minutes just to find a replacement and travel all the way back?”.

In order to return to those days, you’d have to be willing to relieve yourself of all QoL features that have been added over the years when it comes to grouping. And we all know that’s not going to happen.

Also I’m not sure if this has been touched on yet, but you can just start your own groups and set your own pace. Also I don’t see filtering as a negative within the community. In a game about constant scaling difficulty, it’s only natural and fair that players are wanting others to be experience to maximize their chances at success.

7 Likes

GG ,long text op.1) Don’t blame blizzard for what that community wants If the community want to use rio is their thing it’s up to them.2) Don’t blame the community because they set their goals higher then what you want.Blame the people who wish to use this program to cast judgement on those that don’t met the standards .All of this really isn’t toxic in the game it is not an infection ,it’s a containment.

I have multiple alts that have a higher item level than your Hunter that have never done a single Mythic+, or even a Mythic dungeon period. You don’t even have your legendary cloak yet.

If you want to get into Mythic+ then you need to prove that you’re more than just dead weight.

8 Likes

This isn’t even something that the “1.12 patch!” defenders can argue against because I actually watched a 30 man all-druid raid kill Onyxia in 2005. The hardest part of that stunt was finding enough druids on one server. Classic just was not hard. At all.

5 Likes

You can do that in retail, without chat by queuing for heroics. They’re still harder than vanilla runs if you keep yourself to 415 gear.

2 Likes

Hey everyone would be able to find a group since there’s be about 5 people left after that lol.

If it was me dying on the side walk you’d walk right over me. I try to join groups every day and you dont notice me. But why because people because they have too much free time and have 50000+ score?

Have you seen what its like out there? you ever actually leave your guilds? Everybody just denies people and screams at each other, nobody’s civil anymore, nobody thinks what its like to be the other guy. You think people with 500000+ score, people at ease, ever think what it’s like to be a guy like me? To be anybody but themselves? They don’t. They think we’ll all just sit there and take it like good little boys. That we won’t werewolf and go wild.

“Gearscore has ruined X”
“Ilvl has ruined X”
“RIO has ruined X”

Good to see the same old lies are still around.

Blizzard can’t do anything about RIO since it’s a 3rd party site that isn’t breaking any ToS.

2 Likes

So lets just say we magically remove Raider IO.

:cloud:poof:cloud:

It’s gone. How are those players with 500000+ IO scores supposed to make decent groups for the keys that they’re running?

1 Like

They never cared for me, and i don’t care for them.