Blizzard, PLEASE ban Raider.io It encourages toxicity/players quitting

Raider IO is a very handy tool for very high level dungeons that you want to accomplish. I do not want to invite a low IO that don’t know the mechanics very well which prefer a easy run by experience person that did many runs instead other player only did 5 mythic dungeon runs or so that trying to get into +15. If you can’t get into a group, make your own party and invite whoever you want. Not hard to form a group up to get started, just will take time. Down the road, you will be looking at the IO later on down the road if you want to climb up the ladder to progress higher mythic dungeon. Common sense.

In any case, the addon sucks, and not to mention more. :smiling_imp:

Along with Raider IO they should remove LFG for the same reasons.

First off , on the blizzard armory , you have all the info required to judge someone similar to how raider io does it … without IO people would just armory one by one and decline any private profile .

Secondly , the complaints about IO seem to be around the score attributed which is only a small thing compared to all the info it provides which is required now a days with how meaningless ilvl has become !

And last , whats wrong with people being able to know more about you without having to ask or search your armory ? Whats wrong with people wanting to play with others who put in similar effort ?

Guild exists , LFG/Premade is filled with greedy players that want everything with no effort , tools to filter them out is GOOD for the community . Its like every good thing though , some do abuse it … but thats no reason to bash the website/addon :wink:

I must say the passive aggressive “thou shalt not touch my key” players in game have absolutely no toxicity when compared to the people who argue in this thread.

no, i’m not against the website, once again I am against the addon and its misuse, as well as a misuse when it comes to the player experience.

It should be noted that the website is the only thing that helps determine the player experience and not the addon.

pretty sure they work the same way still

1 Like

Well the misuse would still apply to anything and everything , its the players who misuse it , would probably misuse any given tools .

So far i found 1 toxic player who uses the addon , going ROFL 200IO tank GTFO . Everyone else seems to use it has intented (thats a good thing no ? )

Not for lazy people who want to get carried through keys they don’t belong in yet lol.

1 Like

Well they’re the reason most people use the addon/website , i shouldve excluded those too from everyone else >.< ty for the correction

1 Like

Just find a good group of players like I did.

Raider io shows both the best dungeon you’ve done as well as your best run for the dungeon you’re applying for. A higher score just means you can snapshot in your sleep and and avoid mechanics with your eyes closed and you have your interrupt keybound to your blink.

Tips for necrotic, sigil of Chains and sigil of fear :stuck_out_tongue:
Tell your dps big purple circle means stop dps

I thank you, but I prefer to take it soft when I touch that affixes in greater than +10, I know about the sigil, I have no problem with that, but for that I prefer the following week, at the end it does not affect me in my experience in the Raiderio but on website.

For now, don’t screw me up or change my thread, if I’m extremely upset about this addon that serves no purpose other than to feed the toxic player and his egoism in gameplay.

It allowed me to easily group with like minded people and I now have a large friends list. If all you are using it for is to be toxic and egotistical then that’s on you.

1 Like

and why do you call me selfish?

rather I prefer to help others with my keystone or try to help when I search in group finder, I don’t like doing carries, that’s why you need a better way to rate that player without the need for this addon or a guild group, where It is known that he has experience and a fair decision as to whether or not he is responsible for facing such difficulties when he reaches +10 or more.

Just as an aside; you can make your activity private, but you can’t actually hide your armory. You can test it by searching for the forums most notorious self-hinder who Don Quixote tilted themselves into the RIO windmill until they finally disappeared. You will find that their activity is private, but if you actually navigate to the armory portion of the website you can most certainly see all their experience just the same.

1 Like

The community was destroyed long before RaiderIO existed. Cross server grouping was the first nail in the coffin. Long ago servers policed themselves for the most part. You couldn’t get away with being a terrible person or a bad player without risking getting blacklisted from groups on the server.

Anonymity is to blame. Nowadays your actions don’t matter because there’s a chance you’ll never end up in a group with the same people more than once.

For some people it is simply a matter of “getting good”. I blacklisted many people from groups in the past because they were simply not able to perform. I don’t want to invite someone to a group if they aren’t going to carry their own weight.

RaiderIO isn’t perfect, but it is a useful tool to help determine who is and who isn’t up to the task. However, if you rely solely on RaiderIO when inviting people don’t be suprised if you get burnt from time to time, especially with how common purchasing carries is.

I didn’t… Scroll up if you don’t believe me.

Or just use the tools already available to you since it works well. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

then

I’M DAYNERIS…