Blizzard, PLEASE ban Raider.io It encourages toxicity/players quitting

That I prefer, I would not use a raiderio if I had to assemble a group for my mythic + I only prefer to classify it by its iLvl, with or without experience I will learn how these dungeons are used and very high iLvl will help me also experience in the game without need have a carrie.

It is no longer a problem about his obligation to harm people and his cowardice of not accepting anyone with ignorance of that character just for not losing a :star: :star: :star: (and I do not mean just going without doing it at least having only one :star:) thing that his toxicity accepting the addon and forcing the player to accept it seems very bad for the community and for the game.

9/10 times people who don’t like raiderio are casual, don’t want to learn dungeons and mechanics, don’t even need the gear for what they’re doing or simply bad.

It acts the same way as gear score but the issue with simply gear score in WoW these days is that the game throws loot at everyone so just having a high gear score doesn’t effectively determine if someone can actually play the game.

I don’t want to spend 2 hours in a dungeon that should take 30mins wiping on skips that noobs don’t know, pulling mobs because they don’t know where they’re standing, can’t see pats coming, don’t know boss or pillar mechanics.

I want to time it and get on with my night. Rio helps with that and it should just be built into the game.

Without experience you will fail the key and your key will be downgraded. This is part of the M+ system with or without IO. Not using IO means you do not want to competitively play the content and likely can’t do the content. As your Ilvl will not help you survive mechanics in higher keys. You either can do the mechanics or your dead.

hey… To know a new dungeon regardless of the difficulty you must learn it with wipes or death, it is fortunate that Blizzard enabled permadeath in the game.

the difference is that people with the addon do not force ppl to use it, they especially form their own group with their own rules, people either join or they dont, it’s all on that person. the problem with this argument is that he is forcing the ones who use the addon to not use it because he wants everyone to take mythic+ as serious as how he personally takes it with his own rules. this is literally a person being upset because he isn’t being accepted into other people’s party because other person has a different way of enjoying his game. and trying to forcefully ban that way of how others want to play the game in their own way just so he can sneak himself into their party to benefit from other people’s key without pushing his own like they have. if that isnt the definition of selfishness, i dont know what is. it’s only ironic how he thinks they are the toxic ones.

Hey, and guess what. That’s why M+ is a tier based system so you can learn the mechanics slowly before they start one shotting you. Which raiderIO tells people exactly what you’ve been capable of completing in the past. So people know what keys you should be doing.

My hardwork of pushing a key is not your training session.

1 Like

I feel the same as you bro.

I put time, effort and research into learning how and what I should pull as a tank. I learned the seasonal affixes (sometimes painfully) and boss mechanics. The very first week m+ opened this expansion I did a +10 and it was terrible but I know UR like you wouldn’t believe now because of it.

If someone else doesn’t want to do that, that’s fine, but you aren’t coming in my group and I don’t want in yours.

you have to put up with it is the bad thing of taking the risk of putting a stranger in the game, in fact we are all unknown when doing a group finder without a guild, and in fact the guild nowadays does not help much to avoid this problem.

But … make it worse than an elitist addon that doesn’t help the game experience at all.

At least I already know all the mechanics in mythic + regardless of the level or affix that is worth, although do not call me a tank when there is necrotic affix and especially in Skittish, I still need more practice in maintaining that aggro in that type of affix.

but don’t worry, a death doesn’t affect anything … :smiling_imp:

yes you have to put up with it to certain extent but what i dont understand is why is he trying to force it? the addon is all about showing an information about a character so less people would have to worry about putting up with it. whether it’s elitist addon or not, the people who likes and want to use it will play with people who likes and want to use it. people who dont like it and dont want to use it, wont, and find others who feel the same. this ‘problem’ OP speaks of only occurs when the latter group try to force themselves into the former group and get rejected and think the former group is the one with problems for having different way of enjoying the game. i dont know how many times i have to repeat this but long story short, he is trying to ask blizzard to force his own way of having fun onto others and calling other ways ‘toxic’ and ‘players quitting’ the exact two can happen in an opposite scenario, definitely not exclusive to one side.

So gear score was fair but raider io isn’t?

Yea so someone just buys the expansion and wants to come to my 22 shrine of the storm. What are the odds they won’t be a

?

yeah… because do you need anymore to be well equipped, nothing else, you don’t need if you were in the previous expansion, you did nothing during any expansion.

The only thing needed is that it is well equipped, and start doing each raid in order from 10N to 25H.

no if are in low iLvl, however the addon still hurts, if you want to push your mythic+ higher lvl with another player with or without needing your own keystone.

And for the record, it does not affect almost anything, you already have all the affixes in +10 or higher, only the only thing that would differentiate it is the ilvl and you gear, not the addon or your raiderio points.

obstacule, or block… ah… whattever.

Raider . io is a scourge on the game, I agree with all of your topics. The only way I can get into any dungeon is with the few friends I made years ago doing some fun mount runs together.

1 Like

I have done that - up to +14 as of today but it can still take me an hour to get invited.

No… the issue is that people that have been working all season to build their IO know the dungeons and understand the mechanics, but someone who just came into the season most likely doesn’t. Your suggestion and frustration is about having no way to circumvent the grind other players have already been doing. There’s no catch up mechanic here. RIO prevents people trying to cheat their way into higher keys based off of a false sense of bravado. You are not entitled to skipping content if you have no experience in that content. At least, not from a pug group.

Furthermore, RIO shows your previous experience if you don’t have a full score. If the last content that you did was legion, it will show legion. That might have an effect on someone bringing you to a group for a medium key. If they see you’re at least somewhat competent, they may invite you. I skipped a season on my horde druid and was invited to keys based on my season 2 IO in season 4. It does help in some cases. You don’t seem to understand that there is no cumulative score with RIO. It ends after the season and shows your previous scores from other seasons OR shows your main character’s score if you’re on an alt.

Lastly, you are blaming the actions of others for using a tool to create a bias against players. The tool only shows the history. This is like getting mad at a resume/C.V. because someone has more experience than you and was hired instead of you. You can’t fluff experience and get mad when someone is fact checking your experience. It doesn’t matter if you believe you can do the job or not.

but raiderio, It does not show, it does not show what your experience as a player is, the effort you made, you only made the score and now, it is not even worth it if you made how many stars or not, nothing else, it does not help anything, it is a waste of addon and Megas in you HDD.

So it’s crap from Addon and it hurts the game and website in the first place.

well said! It’s like a millennial upset their house isn’t paid for by the government

I actually don’t like bullyio and think it’s pointless nonsense but I use it to see if people have done the dungeons I am doing or not. That alone makes it useful even if the actual scores mean absolutely nothing to me.

It shows what you have accomplished based on the metrics it can track… what dungeons you’ve done and what keys you’ve timed. If a player took the time to dive into everything RIO shows, it might spell out how a little bit more to prevent the bias. However, you are blaming the tool for something a person is doing to you. It’s a short-sighted argument. You could just run the dungeons, farm the io, and get invited to groups… but you choose not to and complain about it.

I do not complicate, nor does it affect me, I know how the game happened, as my errors, as well as my excellent experience in the game, my experience does not have to tell me an addon, for that I prefer my experience on the site web does not matter if I do not have many in 3 stars :star::star::star: , as long as I am worthy to pass that dungeon without the need to carry, I am not perfect but I am not useless for not being able to pass this mythic.

And that if you can confirm that the mythic + is more difficult due to the development of these new dungeons unlike Legion, and that some affixes caused more damage than in this expansion.

Then prove it and build your IO. If you are good enough to do the dungeons… DO THEM. Instead of trying to skip content because you think you’re good enough. It’s reallllly that simple. You’re looking for a shortcut and the wow community is telling you no.