Blizzard, PLEASE ban Raider.io It encourages toxicity/players quitting

If you don’t like the addon: get better at the game.

Yea but that doesn’t help op get his free carries that he wants does it :joy::joy:

1 Like

Free carries, just get a key and list it “my key your carry”

1 Like

That one way to look at it. You could also use it to weed out these players. Then play with fun ones.

Only bad players complain about RaiderIO.

4 Likes

^ True

3 Likes

I agree with the overall sentiment of this post.

Honestly, they should have continued the benthic like system for solo players. Giving them options to be able to get solid gear while playing solo, so you don’t even need to do Mythic+ or Raid.

Why does a player who logs on to do random battlegrounds, world quests, heroic dungeons, or LFR need bis high ilvl gear?

2 Likes

Why do you care?

Benthic gear wasn’t even BiS gear, so miss me with that strawman.

1 Like

That’s the exact answer I figured I would get. lol gg

Yikes. We’ll end this conversation here.

2 Likes

I mean, you literally tried to insinuate I was wanting people to get mythic raid gear from a benthic style system, which isn’t what the benthic system was.

So, why would I put any effort in on this? You’ve already approached this in an intellectually dishonest way.

Zero reason to believe it’d change at all.

1 Like

There were people who wore certain benthic because they were actually better than some mythic raid gear. So… here we are. You are a little uninformed on this topic.

Very long-winded way to say “I’m impatient and/or bad and don’t like that people are able to tell that I have nothing that qualifies me for content when compared to other people.”

RIO is fine.

I said a benthic style system.

The first iteration of the benithic system had flaws, and blizzard was stupid not adding the effects on raid gear. Not an issue with the benthic system itself.

1 Like

That’s not really all you said, you also said -

Intellectually dishonest, as usual.

1 Like

I just quoted you saying that benthic gear wasn’t bis and I’m dishonest now. lol k have a good day.

1 Like

I think you should take a moment to breathe. We’re talking about a game here, not a life or death situation.

3 Likes

Benthic gear, was 425 gear, not mnythic item level gear.

A few peices due to some balancing issues and the fact they could be farmed for sockets that were overly weighted stat wise. Caused issue.

The benthic style system as a whole was not a problem.

And you’re completely ignoring the context of the post to try to be intellectually dishonest. Because your too focused on gotcha’s than an actual discussion.

It’s not a gotcha, you clearly claimed that it wasn’t bis gear. That is not true, not even a little. You went from talking about the system and then turned to say there was no bis benthic gear. I corrected you.

I’ll be leaving this conversation here, I am not interested in running around in circles with you.