Blizzard, PLEASE ban Raider.io It encourages toxicity/players quitting

LOL io is the most efficient system. Why are you against progress?

I wish raid io would tell me if someone has quit midway through a dungeon.

Because that’s what they said about armory inspections, achievements, raid tier sets, Legendaries, and Gear Score.

‘It’s the most efficient system!’ should be a meme at this point.

Exactly. It’s not about community; it’s all about me, me, me!

As a solo player, I fully endorse this ethos. And if enough people propagate it, solo mode for all content should be forthcoming and the second M in MMORPG will be dead and my awful plan will have come to fruition and no band of rag tag adventurers will stand in the way of me taking over the World!

< rubs hands in anticipation >

(Edit: spelling)

1 Like

Times change.

Keep up or get left behind.

Do you think any of those ways of measuring a player you don’t know are more fair than IO?

It sounds like your only gripe is how the game has evolved and how people have used various metrics to pug players. It’s a strange gripe to me, but honestly I think IO should be the final solution and accepted system for pugging. It’s almost completely individualist as far as multiplayer content goes. Everyone here knows how to build it. There’s no secret. It only requires effort and to tame the expectation of making significant jumps in keys because other players will carry you.

If there’s something to be made better, it will. Pugging systems have been pretty horrendous for a while now. Maybe there’s a better system that I’m not thinking about, but this is the best step towards it I’ve seen yet.

2 Likes

Another meme. Keep cranking them out Ryuk, maybe someone will take it seriously, one day. Ten years from now.

At least change the name of it.

Most people who do Mythic + hate raiding. It shouldn’t be called raider io. Regardless of Mythics are necessary for Raiding. Most people using Raider io aren’t mythic raiding. Heroic raiding doesn’t need Mythic really at all.

Also get rid of timers so Raider io doesn’t work anymore, at least for now.

We are literally playing an ever changing game. It’s not a meme. It’s reality.

1 Like

Kill the box at the end of the week. That minimizes random low level people wanting to get in your high key.

(In Legion the box was ok because we had follower quests to counter balance for those not into mythic plus. Without it the non-mythic plus player who prefers raids has no form of bump up. Thus they want to get into mythic plus but since they are focused on raiding with their free time they can not always build their IO score. Thus the hate of raider IO.)

objectively false, I don’t have a single timed +15, and half my highest keys are still in the 12-13 range, and I can manage to get into 14’s and 15’s fairly reliably, even if i’m targeting a specific dungeon for em.
sure sometimes it takes me 15 minutes or so to find one, so I just camp out somewhere and fish while I look. but except for super late at night i’ve never failed to get an invite to a key before long.

raider io making things much smoother and easier has greatly enhanced my WoW experience and is probably the foundation holding up why I still play.

Funny how different people can have completely different opinions.

OP, that’s an awful lot of words whining about the fact that you can’t force people to invite you to their groups.

5 Likes

“The average player, which is the majority.”

If the majority of players were like you, then raiderIO wouldn’t be so popular in the mythic+ grouping community.

The average player probably doesn’t do random grouping mythic+ or even mythic+ at all, so your assumption(given you didn’t provide any actual statistics to support your claims) is probably false.

Again, it’s entirely optional and if you can’t or don’t want to do the work to boost your score, like others have said, simply make your own group or deal with it.

Is there something wrong with your game? You should probably report that as a bug.

1 Like

Why does it not work?

1 Like

Not sure how you can equate people encouraging others to make more friends and join guilds so they can play with more people to wanting to keep the MMO part to themselves. That doesn’t make any kind of sense.

I am but as I have pointed out I guess I need to caps and use bold. They are a MINORITY OF PLAYERS THAT USE THE SYSTEM. Barely anyone. Most people are normal and don’t pay hundreds of thousands of gold. Idgaf if people can pay for carries because IT ISN’T COMMON FOR THEM TO PUG. Now before you respond please read the bolded lines. Because you haven’t in the past couple replies and you sound like a broken parrot.

Run your own key, dont tank mine.

That’s crazy talk. Most raiders are running M+ regularly to help with gear.