Blizzard, PLEASE ban Raider.io It encourages toxicity/players quitting

Nah, raider io lets me pug stuff. It actually keeps me from quitting when I can’t run stuff with friends and don’t want to be in a group with someone like OP.

1 Like

Didn’t have this problem in MoP when M+ was still called challenge mode. They need to make heroics more difficult and M+ suppppper hard and strap xmog, titles and mounts to it. Then all the sweaty elitist and MDI esport mouth breathers can time each other and brag who’s clock is cooler.

Normal + no affixes : blue gear (can queue)
Heroics + 2 affixes: epic 440 gear (can queue)
Mythic + 4 affixes: epic 460 gear(beat clock 470 gear in chest no queue)

Something like above as an example.

Raider IO makes my life far less stressful and indeed is a necessary system that I wish Blizzard would implement themselves.

3 Likes

Oh look, another casual wanting hand outs. Nothing to see here

Yeah RaiderIO is one of the reasons I left and went to Classic. Its toxic and people like Ion probably like it since he was the GM for Elitist Jerks, so with a name like that, I dont see it going anywhere.

It’s not discriminating or gatekeeping at all.

1 Like

Spoken like someone who doesn’t do anything above queueable content.

It’s called having dialogue and helping more people get involved, take your toxic demeanor somewhere else.

Great arguments, OP. But let me present you this rebuttal:

This is a hammer. It is inanimate, therefore it cannot be toxic, as “toxicity” is behavioral. It would be silly to say a hammer is toxic; It cannot be, as hammers can’t talk or act. They do not have the ability to insult you.

Now, take that concept and apply it to Raider.io, as it is the same as a hammer; a tool. A tool cannot be toxic.
People can be, however.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

6 Likes

and bold faced lying about their experience level while they are at it (something that RIO was able to very quickly prove)

1 Like

Really? There’s been a lot of pugs running 6 or 7 Keys demanding successful +15 Key players…

And they won’t find them. It’s a problem that doesn’t need solving.

The ted talk thing was funny like 2 years ago, ya gotta catch up

Just don’t play M+. I stopped doing it ages ago. The only difference is that i’m only about 10ilvl below the M+ runners. Whilst that can suck sometimes, its not really an issue in pretty much 99% of the content most people do.

What a shame. Ask me if I still make harambe jokes on the daily.

1 Like

But the precedent is still there.

Reminds me of Gearscore coming out and people thumping about an arbitrary number when you literally have the Heroic Lich King Achievement and not being accepted.

It’s just another artificial stop-gap.

Omg,that was good :rofl: brb need a drink ,lol.

It’s not a precedent. That’s like using unsold auctions to price something.

No one is playing an MMO without gear progression.

It is literally the name of the game and the entire point.

LOL, even without raider. IO. The WoW community will always find a way to nitpick someone’s personal achievements.

It’s not Raider. IO specifically, but it’s the attitude adjustment of the WoW community (Which won’t change for years to come, even with the Earth’s end)

Raider. IO only spiced up the behavior.

1 Like