Blizzard NINJA NERFS Froststeel Lockboxes, Herbs and What else?

I myself and many others I know have been collecting and saving these for lockpicking and have PAID for these with gold!!! Now I cant get mine out of the mail and the ones in my bags have gone missing!!! Where are my items?? This is just one more thing to add to the list Blizzard, GET IT TOGETHER!!

2 Likes

Removing them was them getting it together. You weren’t supposed to have access to them yet.

22 Likes

This is complete crap, and no mention of it anywhere. I’m sorry Blizzard I don’t buy gold and I actually earn it, stop screwing people over!!!

Not a peep!!

Not to be mean but, did you guys really think they would let you keep things that shouldn’t have existed yet?

21 Likes

I found it odd that a box drops which is impossible to open. It has since disappeared from my bags though. It would have been nice if they bothered to tell us about this or compensate us rather than just robbing us. But that’s Blizzard for you, zero [redacted]s given. I just got off a forum suspension for SOMEONE ELSE’S post. It was so stupid it would be hard to believe if it wasn’t Blizzard.

4 Likes

They did exist before lol. The Darkmoon Faire happened at the perfect time for pre patch. All the items that Lhara sold rolled over to the next expansions items. It happened back in the day and it happened with the Classic TBC launch. There’s tons of posts about it if you do a google search. There’s even videos on youtube about it from big streamers who knew about this before pre patch.

2 Likes

They shouldn’t have, which is my point. Again, I don’t wanna be mean, but people should have known that was going to be taken away.

7 Likes

Inb4 they remove that ink

You guys had wrath items before wrath launched?

Yeah, how about play fair.

Then to have the audacity to complain about stuff not intentionally obtainable being taken away from you when they catch it. How entitled.

Wait, you PAID someone for these illegitimate items? LOL

12 Likes

I had a friend who fished the Cataclysm fish from a “secret spot” before Cataclysm was released. He didn’t get in trouble but the fish got deleted.

This is normal, and it has been happening for a long time.

3 Likes

Ahahahahahahahahaha

and so on

1 Like

I guess I should give them back my talents then and glyphs…

Those things came with prepatch. Lockboxes did not. Try again, friendo.

2 Likes

apparently they have, with this post.

Apparently they did since I watched them drop in Kara!

1 Like

I’m sure you know better.

4 Likes

odd that they would remove them, they’ve been just dropping all over the place.

No.

Source?

I don’t know why you think people should have clairvoyance. The items were dropping ever since prepatch, no communication was made regarding them.

It would not have been a big deal to leave them, and they should have at the very least communicated right away their intentions if they were going to do anything. This is actually an extremely poor move in terms of customer relations.

2 Likes

Has Wrath launched yet? Use your brain.

4 Likes