Blizzard needs to stop moralising the player base

Yet not each other? Interesting. Almost might mean… Nothing.

Why would they attack eachother? Arthas’s forces didn’t attack eachother until they attained personal freedom. Staghelm’s forces didn’t attack themselves. Alterac’s forces didn’t attack themselves.

You’re fishing because you know you’re wrong.

1 Like

Because there are plenty of orc warriors there… Why would they single you out?

Maybe because it doesn’t matter because canonically, the Horde Champion wasn’t there when this went down.

Because I’m actual Horde and they’re traitors.

H’okay. Whatever you say, my dude.

Didn’t Treng sign some document renouncing the Horde?

Sure. Are you implying my dumb RP somehow got scripted into the game?
:joy:

No, I just think it’s funny you would say you are actual Horde when you renounced it.

I think those acting under the direct orders of the Warcheif are actual Horde too.

In the game, I am. so your diatribe had no point.
The bad actors of Brennadam are hostile to the Horde.
If the Alliance is no evil because their bad actors attack the Alliance, then the Horde is not evil because Brennadam’s Horde attacks the Horde.

Ill just go with your arguments are a beautiful example of what the current horde is, hiding their atrocious genocidal half under the sophysm of whatabautism.

Humans and night elves have a storied and gloried past of genocide against the trolls. You’re really not any better, homie.

I am when my death brings you honor but that is really not my case im merely trying to survive.

It’s funny you say that when a storied and gloried human bloodline is specifically named Trollbane.

Well, actually it’s the other way around.
THEY’RE Horde under Sylvanas but, as far as they’re concerned, YOU are the Traitor…

The events chronologically is messed up but they are hostile to anyone on Saurfang’s rebellion path… At least, they logically would be if the game Devs thought to code it better.

They didn’t just attack the Alliance, they actively worked against the Alliance as an institution, in the case of Alterac, they joined the Horde.

That cannot be said for the invaders of Brennadam, and I do not think their Hotile tag is evidence of anything, considering the Horde champion was never canonically there at this time…

The rebellion didn’t even exist when Brennadam happened.

Which is what I meant by how messed up it was chronologically.

Poorly done coding. Would of made sense if Brennadam happened later during the war, at least sometime after Saurfang being released from Stockades

It seems like most people are pretty meh about the story. I don’t think involvement of moralizing leads to more or less issues, though.

I am a Hordie, since BC. We followed the narrative of grom and thrall’s efforts ultimately freeing us from the demon blood. And now we try to rediscover our honor. We liked this narrative.

But the problem when I play my orc is WoD. It ruined the argument that “the demon blood made me do it,” and “we were once all honorable dudes, look at Durotan.” Because after that version of us are prevented from taking the demon blood, we don’t become wise and sage warrior nobles, we become the Iron Horde. So there is a savagery and darkness in our dna, so to speak.

1 Like