Blizzard needs to make a dating site for gamers

I didn’t I’m pointing out more of my explanation

Pick one. You can’t have it both ways.

I think it’s a great idea. Now you can get turned down for dates and m+ for not having a good enough io score.

9 Likes

Probably picked the wrong choice of words but I’m only saying more of what I believe, sorry

Either way, game conventions Is probably a more ideal way to meet up people irl with the same interests

Sweet! Drama Time would be flooded with new stories with this dating implementation. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

The game already provides that. You meet in the game. You like each other.
You arrange to meet in person. And then see where it goes.

I know two couples that met in this game and got married IRL.

One couple is still married for several years now and they made some future gamers.

The other couple got divorced.

1 Like

Coming to an internet near you Blizzard Entertainment brings you Murky Match .Com .The new dating site that helps player find the nerd and nerdette of their dreams . Guys you will be able find that booty bae you’ve been seeking to plunder and ladies we have not forgotten you either . Browse our selection of epic mounts . We hope to see you all soon and always remember love is in the air.

1 Like

I wonder what the guy:catfish ratio would be.

“Murky Match - Find someone special to murgl gurgl.”

4 Likes

Yo Bae don’t talk with your mouth full

1 Like

I think like 10 years ago when dating sites were popular there were a couple that actually were for gamers. I have met some really cool people from in game that I went to University with or worked with. I don’t know though; blizzard has a hard enough time trying to keep up and keep the player base happy.

Dating NPC’s in WoW is slightly more likely.

Who is going to do the scoring of everyone - like surely you would need the equivalent of raider IO for this.

Aren’t there laws against that? I mean if you want the thrill of having a go at it on a beach or mountain trail, you do you…

1 Like

I mean, most of us are awkward as hell though? The negotiations would be short.

1 Like

Uh like no way yer Dater io score is too low .Go find a magazine and practice scrub :rofl:

Obi-Wan, your apprentice talked about sand, and it worked for him.

I always thought that it would be a great idea. There are so many niche dating sites, why not one for WoW players?

nah.

im kind of a degenerate gaming all day - would need to find someone just as degenerate, and that’s just not sexy :wink:

more time for me <3

can I pay with tokens?

2 Likes