Blizzard needs to make a dating site for gamers

what you guys and girls think, we spend most our time playing blizzard games why not find someone on here who likes them as much as we do. Blizzard dating site lets make it happen

15 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?

:rofl:

46 Likes

Dating sites usually have a large dude to chick ratio. For gamers I bet it would be 10 to 1 easy

14 Likes

10-0, Guy In Real Life.

11 Likes

lol every dating site has more men then woman

3 Likes

Haha, you want a mate go outside :wine_glass:

8 Likes

The catfish program would have a lot of material for their shows.

10 Likes

You’re not going to get a 9/10 QT girl on a blizzard game that’s only a fantasy dream

3 Likes

Isnt there already one called Goldshire?

15 Likes

I tend to agree. I do know some women that play video games in real life but they are few and far between.

Maybe it could work when the next generation comes of age. My daughters and all of their female friends are huge gaming nerds.

1 Like

Moonguard exists for that reason. Lol

7 Likes

Ahm,I dk op a person has old as i am may get in trouble.

If your only criteria is looks, then you should be looking in real life where you can actually see them.

8 Likes

This was done, not by blizzard, was a LONG time ago.

Not to mention that craigslist ad for an “epic mount”

4 Likes

who made a gamer dating site

Dateing im wayyy passed that like 21 years ago being married and all.

1 Like

I’m confused. Goldshire already exists.

If you really think a blizzard dating service would work you’re extremely mistaken

Yeah I know people can meet each other through doing activities in game but a dating service itself will be extremely flawed

Back in the vanilla/tbc there was one I remember that had pics of their char bio and themselves.

Some we’re just looking for friends while others were looking with relationships.

Please explain what it is I said that made you think I supported this idea.