Blizzard needs to create mirror image BGs from now on

I never liked in AB how optimal it is for Horde to hold Farm/LM/BS compared to anything Alliance can do.

It’s not a huge advantage but it’s something.

If they would just change the starting positions every other time, I would be happy with that. At least it would mix it up a bit. :smiley:

1 Like

I can use a worms Barrow on the flag while in a shadowy duel. That does not work on MT because the other rogue can Los on the side and cap. Same with MANY other aoes.

1. RGBs, if that is really what you are talking about can be fought from EITHER side of the map. So if you consider this an advantage, sometimes, it’s YOUR advantage.

2. You seem to expect 2 rogues specifically to attack…so don’t be the only person on defense. That is a strategic failure. We both know 3 bases is game winning leverage.

3. The same advantage in cover makes if harder for other classes to simply push you off MT(I understand that you are one of the few classes that can retroactively counter a push).

idk, its how you do it at 2500+ rating. I can defend any other base from 2 rogues long enough for help to arrive. Any base that isnt MT

I can stand inside the building at bloodelf, flare and/or trap the entrance and throw traps on/around the flag. I cant be sapped, nor can they side cap me like they can at mage tower.

Well, you are melee, i’d never pin myself inside a small room like that. I mean, shadowstep, kill the hunter…that’s a LOT of control to overcome. Especially when a portion of your own has already been spent on the flag…sounds to me like you are just that good…for the rest of us, i’d recommend phoning a friend.