Blizzard missed the point!

Stop it lol. I play wotlk but how long do you intend to play. Players always want content.

2 Likes

Do you want to try that again?

Where did anyone with any official status state that classic was a specific era? Just because the first game with no extended name has the title does not make it that specific era, because it then continued to now 3 more games.

So we have blatant evidence that “classic” is just a term for rereleases. Where is your evidence for your stance?

2 Likes

I thought I wanted to play through WoTLK again… after playing the watered down version of naxx… I was done, it wasnt the fact that Ulduar was a jump in difficulty… I did all of that back in the day… its the fact by the time it came out… I was absolutely bored with Wotlk.

1 Like

You also have to take into account that MANY people had played through wrath again many of times on private servers before the release of classic. I was an OG celestial defender back in the day, played private servers and logged off the day naxx came out. Had no desire to do it again.

they’re repeating the same mistakes…but the players caused it basically…SoD is the same

1 Like

This is what killed everquest. Everquest divided its playerbase into EQ and EQ2 and lost both populations. WoW 2 wouldnt work unless they forced everyone from WoW over to it.

I feel like Blizzard went too far into classic. Players just wanted vanilla servers and maybe TBC and Wrath and that’s it. They just took a simple request and ran with it beyond what was necessary.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone knows what the majority of players wanted. I always wanted everything up WoD. That’s when I might quit. I never claim I know what “players want.” If Cata is a success that will tell us that the players wanted it. If it fails then people can say players only wanted the trilogy.

1 Like

my flafic effewienf

Cataclysm is closer to tbc and wrath than vanilla is to tbc/wrath.

replaying the classics TBC is when the game was peak, only reason wotlk was so popular bc of warcraft and the actual LK character

Why are you complaining about it’s existance in 2010? I take it you didn’t play then, so don’t play now?

i agree with this 200% tbh
tbc was where the game skyrocketed and the reason behind wotlk success was arthas warcraft 3 lore

1 Like

So which is it? Did you guys want only the first 3 expansions? Or did you want only Vanilla? Or did you want to skip Vanilla and just have TBC forever?

The fact that you guys can’t even agree on what you wanted just shows how silly this argument is

i would honestly love a full reset in the correct timing which is obviously not right now

I heard if you say Mktaars name three times he’ll appear and cry about era servers. Most of these dudes crying about era servers never even hit 80 as they admitted themselves. So basically, they never played the game lol. 30 weeks of ICC… game was dying with stale 30% nerfed content. Blizz isnt gonna make a server so you can take another two years to not even hit max level lmfao

2 Likes

cata is the best version of wow out of all of it. it was uphill to cata. downhill from cata. cata peaked.

2 Likes

Ooof, it sounds like the OP is still trying to get his first H LK kill and needs more time before his buddies and everyone else go to Cata.

2 Likes

Lol another yuck post demanding wotlk server. Look I know there’s like 8 of y’all out there that would play this thing. It’s not enough to warrant the costs for blizzard and frankly prolly wouldn’t be as fun as you think when your sitting in your home city screaming into an echo chamber looking fora group for literally anything. However I think you classic guys have gotten more then y’all deserved. Blizzard didn’t miss the mark…they brought back millions of subscribers solely because of classic and Everytime they push it forward you get people like this crying about it…yet there’s far more of y’all that keep playing. So there’s no “missed point”.

always a low lvl with low post counts with something to say

1 Like