Blizzard live chat hours

yeah, they do push a button to send it, you right

it just looks like a blanket statement that covers ALL ranges of bans. it just says here is our code of conduct you agreed to before playing our game. that’s it

This is a good reason why trying to come up for a reason for account actions is frown upon. Folks can and will spread misinformation.

5 Likes

Knock it off…

Wait for your appeal Caffinator. Trolling isn’t gonna do any good.

2 Likes

i’m not meaning to sound like a troll. it’s just kind of a slap in the face when you didn’t do anything.

Just leave it to the apeals speculation and spreading misinformation is what got ur last thread going poof.

3 Likes

all g, best of luck, healz

This isn’t a bad starting point, to be honest. We have seen other threads from players claiming similar things around their bans. Nothing official from Blizzard, but if there must be speculation (which is definitely frowned upon, for reasons proven above), this is where you should start.

Know that scanning the AH with an add-on that operates through the Blizzard LUA is fine, in and of itself. Purchasing undervalued items on the AH for profit is fine, in and of itself. Using in-game macros, a second account, two windows open…all fine, in and of themselves. It’s usually how all these pieces fit together.

If you’re scanning on a second account, be wary of how you’re interacting with that second account once a deal pops up. Taking shortcuts to save a few seconds could cross the automation line. I’m not aware of any policy change regarding AH usage, but given the amount of complaints we see regarding AH sniping/botting (not the correct usage)/etc. could point to a shift in Blizzard’s thinking.

In the end, we really can’t help you nail this down much further. Blizzard doesn’t share these details, as this information is exactly what the bad actors need to adjust to avoid detection in the future. Not saying you’re one of them, but they simply don’t give it out. If you are unable to find what’s going wrong and you aren’t wanting to risk your account, then your best course of action would be to stop doing it until more information is known.

5 Likes

/drink
The bar is still open, right?

3 Likes

Hey, its Caffinator. Dint give up Xpnsv. I promise its possible to be unbanned once they realize its false. I’m free and you will be too. I cant promise youre going to be as excited as you were before the injustice, but just know theres a future for your main account.