Blizzard just buffed mage tower for guardian druids with this "hotfix"

How much gold did you spend on all your gear lmao? You’re full on gem gear…Now, get to 60. Use shadowlands only gear and try again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I spent no gold on my gear since I farmed the materials myself. I also don’t want to lvl to 60 because I don’t like the borrowed power systems that i’ll always fall behind on. I had a grand time going back and enjoying the old content of the game getting the materials for my set. Going to halfhill and getting my farms set up so I can get a living steel belt buckle and my agi food made. Flying around Nazjatar getting herbs for my potions and flasks. Though I guess I did spend money on the weightstones which was 20g.

Good.

/10char

yea 100 percent they want this to only be accessible for the top 1% I get its suppose to be a challenge but I work a full time job I cant really afford to spend day and night of everyday to perfect a challenge and spend tons of gold on gems or spend countless hours searching them blizzard for sure should think about the community that doesn’t have the time to try to be the 1% if I had the time I would for sure love to trust me I would or be nice to even have the rng of the damage to do it