Blizzard is too reactive

Or over reacting I should say.

First you release BG way ahead of schedule because everyone is crying about getting ganked and out numbered in a PVP realm.

Now you broke all the dps meters in an attempt to appease the “SPY ADDON TOO OP” cry babies.

What’s next?

12 Likes

Ironically, Spy works more effectively now as well.

11 Likes

maybe we should get some (CLASSIC-) servers, where its actually just bfa, but you can only stay in the classic sections of the game.

2 Likes

its so strange that a horde player is calling Alliance players babies for complaining about clearly imbalanced servers… im shocked

22 Likes

I never said that lol but you know who you are I guess

1 Like

Okay classic forums which is it. Does blizzard never listen to us and are radio silent or are they listening too much and reacting.

19 Likes

BFA forums are the ones who never listen, get your games right

2 Likes

I play in a 15-20% minority on a PvP server. There are no regulations on a PvP server, anything goes. If this doesn’t align with a players expectations, a PvE server would likely be a better fit.

Incidentally, that experience has literally nothing to do specifically with faction, it has to do with which faction is the majority.

6 Likes

controversial statements apparently

No no, there were threads on here just last week of people spamming how much of a radio silent company blizzard is being toward classic. I got my games right

1 Like

Blizzard are just exceptionally poor planners.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, when they were waiting for the honor system to be released before blizzcon right? I think I remember something like that now

What schedule was that, exactly?

DPS meters were a poor measure of class contribution, anyway.

1 Like

Nothing Blizzard does will ever please you.

3 Likes

Said everyone who ever sucked and was bottom of the chart.

5 Likes

Dps meters are broke? Mine worked last night. At least i thought it did.

You can always tell the noobs/retail players apart because they actually care about their parse in MC as if it matters lmfao

3 Likes

in a raid environment it will be inconsistent numbers from player to player depending on distance. Should still be fine for 5 or 10 man raids as they aren’t too spread out.

Well they didn’t break them. They just decreased the range of logs. More like Vanilla. Funny! This buffed Spy tbh.

Parses are fine, just damge meter. But to a noob like you they sound like the same thing.

3 Likes