Blizzard is listening!

To who, I don’t know…

Maybe an attempt to get undergeared GD players back into the low brackets?

honestly, all sarcastic, stupid replies aside, i think thats a really good incentitive but i don’t think i can even get that done with boosted boosters, broken specs and mind control bug

Does this count towards the saddle too?

Can confirm, won 1 game on my 1200 Shaman and got 1% prog

OHHH YEAHHHH

great, now you talk to yourself

I am not sure, because however over the tool tip it still says 1400. But others have said they are making progress so idk.

I’d rather they just fix the MC bug lmfao

Nah, making sure more people get mounts is more important than fixing actual game issues

2 Likes

nah ur right

Come on dude. You don’t even lose rating until about 1.1k unless you are playing at like a 600 MMR.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/mhortii

Look at my warriors win/loss %. They are god awful and I am over 1k

I think this is a good change, it makes getting those mounts a bit easier.

I think lowering the gear requirements would have been better. But that’s just me. But they will tell you they can’t do that because then PvE’ers will complain.

2 Likes

Lowering Rating requirement for the mount basically proves that Blizzards MMR rating system is broken and the blatantly bad gear gap for max gear players vs lower geared players is absurd and they don’t know how to fix it. Split the brackets. You should only see 1800 and above geared players in the brackets above 1800. Your MMR should never hit those levels after a few wins either.

Everyone can agree that if you put a level 59 player in a 30-49 bracket or a 40-49 bracket for that matter it would be unfair. Why can’t blizzard see that their max level logic is basically this? And they are absurdly ignorant for keeping these gear gaps past 60. Somebody at Blizzard needs to step up and fix it.

2 Likes